Liquid Learning Group Pty Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy. Any information collected from email correspondence, registrations or other means associated with the use of this website will be held in the strictest of confidence and in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Privacy Amendment Act 2001.
Personal Information and What Information We Collect
The references to "Personal Information" in this policy means any information from which your identity is apparent or can otherwise be determined. The information held on your profile includes:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your work telephone number (s)
- Your employers name and postal address
- Your billing information (if an existing client)
- Your purchase or transaction history
- Your product preferences
- Your feedback to research surveys
- Your feedback provided following event attendance
How is Personal Information collected?
We may collect information about you via a variety of different methods. Your personal information may be obtained by one or a combination of the following:
- When you complete a registration to attend one of our events
- When you contact us to inquire about an event or service
- When you submit content via a web form
- When you email or call us with an information request or ask to be added to a mailing list
- When you become a speaker or supplier to the company
- When you are nominated to receive information about relevant training by your employer
- When you agree to contribute to market research via survey or telephone
- When you agree to receive information about a product or service offered by Liquid Learning Group Pty Ltd
- When information is publicly available or conspicuously listed online as a point of contact
- When an implied consent relationship exists due to a supplier / contractual relationship between the company and your employer
How Personal Information is Used
Personal information will be used to contact you regarding products and services offered by Liquid Learning Group Pty Ltd or its partners. Your information may be used to:
- To request your participation in market research
- To request participation at an event as a speaker, delegate or sponsor
- Notify you of future events offered by Liquid Learning Group Pty Ltd or one of its affiliates or partners
- To send confirmation and updates once you are registered to attend an event
How Personal Information is Stored
Your information is stored in a secure CRM system that features the highest-level security, data encryption and user authentication protocols available. The system is cloud-based, meaning that information is transmitted over the internet and hosted off-site in a data center not owned or controlled by Liquid Learning Group Pty Ltd.
Other documents that may include personal information, such as transaction records, will be stored in a secure authentication-controlled server environment.
How to Access Personal Information to Update Your Profile
If you wish to update your contact information, personal details or employment status you may do so at any time by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may change the settings that control the methods of contact. You will have an option to unsubscribe from all contact or may select your preferred modes of contact. Generally, the categories for opt-out are:
- Unsubscribe from all contact or remove details
- Unsubscribe from telephone contact
- Unsubscribe from email contact
- Unsubscribe from mail/postal contact
Website Usage and Monitoring
We seek to provide visitors to our website with a smooth, efficient and personalised user experience. To do this, we use a variety of tools that tell us who is using the site and what is being viewed.
1. Cookies and Web Beacons
Cookies are data files stored on your computer after you access certain websites. Cookies are used on an implied consent basis and are primarily to identify visitors when they return to our site, so that certain information already provided by the visitor to a site is not required to be provided again. Cookies are also used to gather data on which areas of a site are visited frequently and which are not.
Web Beacons are used in a very similar way to Cookies and generally used in combination with them. They are used to track user behaviour on our site and also for monitoring user response to email campaigns. Web Beacons are graphic images that are placed on a Web site or in the template of an email. They are used to monitor the behaviour of the user visiting the Web site or recipient reading the email. Web Beacons allow us to track open rates and link click throughs of emails and monitor the performance of digital marketing campaigns.
Storing data on which areas of the site are most popular allows our website administrator to better plan and enhance our website. We acknowledge that some users may wish to disable cookies. Turning off cookies will allow you to browse the site anonymously, however it will prevent access to certain areas and/or limit the functionality of the website. To find out more about Cookies and Web Beacons, visit an appropriate website (such as Cookie Central) for a detailed explanation of their use.
2. Web Analytics
The site host and our web analytics may record your IP address to help improve the performance of our website and online services. Google Analytics is used to track the number of visitors to the site and records what pages are visited and viewing duration. This information is generally in aggregate form only and does not identify you as an individual. Analytics are primarily used to improve the functionality of the site and make for a smoother customer experience.
3. Live Agent Tracking
The website features a live chat function that enables timely customer support. This is made available while you browse the website. If you are not a current client or subscriber, you will browse the site anonymously. However, if you are a subscriber or frequent visitor, Cookies and Web Beacons may enable the agent to identify you.
4. Social Buttons and Third-party links
How to Contact Us Regarding Your Personal Information or Privacy
If you have any questions or a complaint regarding a privacy matter, you can contact us within business hours on +612 8239 9700 or email email@example.com.