About the workshop
In the competitive corporate world, businesses must be equipped with the knowledge and resources to deliver consistent outcomes. Simultaneously, organisations must overcome the challenges of a dynamic and disruptive environment. Creating a tactical workforce plan through accurate analytics and meaningful data will allow your business to thrive in the face of changing industry demands.
This hands-on, two-day training course will explore the tools designed to project the future needs of an organisation and establish the best practices to propel your business. You'll learn to gauge human capital, engage leadership and employees, and align your metrics with your organisation's strategy. You'll also learn how to increase return and navigate change in the market landscape.
- Analyse key trends shaping the future of work
- Key challenges of digitisation in the Australian workforce market
- Embrace Agile as a new organisational paradigm
- Forecast future workforce requirements in the digital age
Exercise: Digitisation and its impact on your business
Mindsets, models, measures and methodology
- Executive engagement, arguing the business case of strategic workforce planning
- Identify trends and traps in strategic workforce planning and analytics
- Five ways to build human capital
Exercise: Determine status and maturity of workforce strategy and analytics models
Critical capabilities, core competencies and organisational strategy
- Drive a value creation and enablement framework
- Develop a two-track process to align workforce and organisational strategy
- Create tighter linkages between talent management and strategic workforce planning
- Identify the critical capabilities and core competencies of your business
Improve workforce ROI with a best practice HRM architecture model
- Adopt a skills-based segmentation approach
- Explore the influence of hierarchy on critical roles
- Develop differentiated workforce policies and practices
- Analyse and report on your people assets through workforce segmentation
- Link recruitment to workforce strategy
- Achieve actionable insights through appropriate data segmentation
- Link EVPs to engagement, retention and organisational strategy
- Profile EVPs for roles in your agency
Unlock the true value of your data
- Advanced analytic techniques and tools
- Measure what matters - categorising demographic, org process and predictive data
- Strategies to improve data ownership, integrity and governance
- Develop deeper workforce insights and evidence-based decisions
Exercise: Assess HR analysis and reporting in your agency
Advanced data insights to power people decisions
- Data visualisation for actionable insight, including bottom-line impacts
- Build confidence in data through effective and influential communication
- Assess and address workforce risk, including succession planning
- Projecting your legacy workforce
Develop and implement a successful Strategic Workforce plan
- Key steps for developing a successful strategic workforce plan
- Define and communicate responsibilities - HR, executive, and line management
- Shift focus from cyclical workforce planning processes to continuous improvement model
- Action plan, key learnings and takeaways
To make sure you get the learning solution that’s right for you, we offer different levels of tailoring to suit your needs. Choose from three levels of customisation:
1.Off the Shelf
Love what you see? Great! Choose this option to take one of our most popular courses and bring it in-house for your team. Includes a pre-course consult session with our facilitator to make sure we hit the mark, and deliver the right learning experience for you.
Make sure you get the most from the course you choose, by tailoring the content to get the right fit for you. Speak to our team, who will work with you to pick and mix from a curated bank of training modules to help customise your learning experience.
Not on the list? Let us know what you’re looking for and we will find the right solution. Our team of learning specialists will work with you to develop a unique training course for your business. Through an in-depth consultation process, we will work with you to profile your learning needs and build a bespoke program from the ground up.
Speak with one of our team today to find which option is right for you.