About the workshop
Women remain critically underrepresented in senior executive leadership roles, and yet diversity is proven to be a key component to unlock innovation and performance, leading to better business outcomes. Greater participation of women is the first step to improving diversity and the benefits it provides to the organisation. The corporate world has seen a slight increase in senior women leaders in recent years, but this current growth is still not enough to attain the benefits provided by gender diversity.
To increase the number of women represented in senior executive leadership it is essential to equip aspiring leaders with the critical tools for leadership success. Women must be able to identify the opportunities for career advancement, build supportive networks, remain resilient through change, and continuously cultivate their leadership skills.
This workshop will offer an inspiring learning and networking platform. It will provide existing and emerging leaders with the strategies and skills required to excel in their careers.
- Tap into your leadership brain
- Set the groundwork for your leadership
- Create a positive culture of success and engagement
Enhance your self-awareness to be a confident and authentic leader
- Use reflection as a leadership development process
- Communicate your authenticity with confidence and competence
- Identify and build your unique strengths
Develop high level communication skills
- Understand the neuroscience of conversations
- Manage conflict and execute difficult conversations with confidence
- Influence with integrity
Refine your leadership skills
- Lead from your values and purpose
- Connect leadership and wellbeing
- Cultivate a high performing mindset
- Leverage your leadership strategies to accelerate team performance
- Assess your team’s strengths and strategies
- Develop your message to enhance your teams drive and motivation
Drive change and innovation
- Recognise and overcome hurdles to change
- Step outside your comfort zone and trust your intuition
- Embed positive change culture in your organisation
Demonstrate confidence and resilience in the face of disruption
- Develop resilience to disruption
- Communicate with confidence
- Learn from your cohort of support to be your best self
Action plan for self-leadership and success
- Enhance skills for self-promotion and accelerated career progression
- Maximise your relationships and networks for professional opportunities
- Achieve improved leadership performance with your personal action plan
To make sure you get the learning solution that’s right for you, we offer different levels of tailoring to suit your needs. Choose from three levels of customisation:
1.Off the Shelf
Love what you see? Great! Choose this option to take one of our most popular courses and bring it in-house for your team. Includes a pre-course consult session with our facilitator to make sure we hit the mark, and deliver the right learning experience for you.
Make sure you get the most from the course you choose, by tailoring the content to get the right fit for you. Speak to our team, who will work with you to pick and mix from a curated bank of training modules to help customise your learning experience.
Not on the list? Let us know what you’re looking for and we will find the right solution. Our team of learning specialists will work with you to develop a unique training course for your business. Through an in-depth consultation process, we will work with you to profile your learning needs and build a bespoke program from the ground up.
Speak with one of our team today to find which option is right for you.
WA Women in Leadership Workshop
5th - 6th, April 2022
VIC Women in Leadership Workshop
9th - 10th, February 2022
NSW Women in Leadership Workshop
23rd - 24th, February 2022
QLD Women in Leadership Workshop
17th - 18th, February 2022
SA Women in Leadership Workshop
16th - 17th, March 2022
ACT Women in Leadership Workshop
5th - 6th, April 2022
Women in Leadership Workshop
24th - 25th, March 2022
Virtual / Streaming