About the workshop
In Australia, women hold only 29.7% of key management roles, 16.5% of Chief Executive roles, 13.7% of chair positions and 24.9% of directorships.
On average, women earn 15.3% less than men. The total remuneration pay gap is 22.4% and there is a 24.9% pay gap when it comes to management and leadership roles.
In fact, there is a gender pay gap favouring men in every single industry and occupational level, regardless of whether they are male- or female-dominated.
Even though these stats are improving, the current rate of growth is still too slow. Organisations are still missing the benefits provided by gender diversity, the key to unlocking innovation and performance.
How can you make sure your Women's Leaders programs are hitting the mark? What can you do to challenge a culture of diversity fatigue? How can you really make a difference and not only improve gender parity, but also unlock the benefits and value of Women's Leadership for your organisation?
This two-day, immersive program has been specially designed for anyone working to champion diversity and Women's Leadership, people and culture professionals and D&I specialists. Make sure your organisation has the understanding and capability to support a Women's Leadership initiative that works, that delivers real results, that unlocks career advancement opportunities, offers support networks and gets it all across the line.
- Introductory discussion of key themes, topics, challenges and influencing factors
- Facts and figures - tabling the stats and what they mean for you
The neuroscience of diversity and Women’s Leadership
- Unpack the science behind successful diversity and inclusion
- Explore inclusion biases, enablers, blockers and your own personal biases
- Emotional intelligence and diversity - getting it to work for you in your role
Diversity strategy review
- Case studies for discussion and debate
- Industry best practice, benchmarks and ideas for successful inclusion initiatives
- How to identify gaps in your organisations, analysis and opportunities for improvement
Options for inclusion
- Practical exploration of how to create structures that support women
- Advocacy programs, mentor panels and work-sponsored women’s Leadership initiatives
- Employee networks, grassroots programs and ideas for effective inclusion initiatives
- Stakeholder management and messaging to gain participant buy-in
- Finding a champion
- Including men in the conversation
Leverage what you’re doing well
- What to do when passion is a problem
- Incorporating diversity and Women’s Leadership strategies into your employment brand
- Talent engagement, bringing women into the organisation (brand, messaging, offers)
- Encountering diversity fatigue
- The change journey - celebrating success
- Keeping the conversation relevant and resonant
- Coaching frameworks and practice
- Workplace flexibility options, in concept and execution
- Real-world action plans and practical takeaways
Tailor Your Training Experience
To make sure you get the learning solution that’s right for you, we offer different levels of tailoring to suit your needs. Choose from three levels of customisation:
1.Off the Shelf
Love what you see? Great! Choose this option to take one of our most popular courses and bring it in-house for your team. Includes a pre-course consult session with our facilitator to make sure we hit the mark, and deliver the right learning experience for you.
Make sure you get the most from the course you choose, by tailoring the content to get the right fit for you. Speak to our team, who will work with you to pick and mix from a curated bank of training modules to help customise your learning experience.
Not on the list? Let us know what you’re looking for and we will find the right solution. Our team of learning specialists will work with you to develop a unique training course for your business. Through an in-depth consultation process, we will work with you to profile your learning needs and build a bespoke program from the ground up.
Speak with one of our team today to find which option is right for you.