About the workshop
In the competitive and unpredictable world of property, you have to stand out to step up. You must be ready to embrace opportunities, develop risk intelligence to make strategic career moves and learn key strategies to maximise your leadership potential.
Accelerate your career growth with a practical leadership plan that you can use to navigate a successful career and advance to senior levels. You'll have the opportunity to gain new skills and strategies that will give you a competitive edge and a polished leadership profile.
- Leadership in a male-dominated industry
- What are the capabilities, attributes and skills of an influential leader?
- Understand the value of embracing complexity, uncertainty and diversity
Lead truthfully and remain authentic
- Understand your own leadership style
- Align your leadership strengths with the expectations of your organisation
- Awareness, action and accountability for sustainable success
Lead with Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Utilise EQ to motivate and influence your team
- Adapt your leadership style to effectively manage different personalities
- Employ heightened EQ to make effective strategic decisions
Strategies to manage rejection and lead with resilience
- Learn to lead (and live) with resilience and resolve
- Don’t make it personal and bounce back stronger
- Amplify your personal impact and ability to influence
- Create and maximise your leadership profile in the property sector
- The art of listening for influential communication
Turn conflict into clarity
- Tackle conflict situations with confidence and assurance
- Explore the key causes of upset and how to turn them around
- Increase confidence to broach sensitive topics across your organisation
Create and lead a peak performing team
- Strategies to envision, engage, embody, empower, evaluate and encourage
- Build capability and accountability in your team
- Learn to drive strategy and culture
Leadership success strategy and your action plan
- Wrap up discussion on key themes
- Create your vision for the next 12 months
- How to stay on track when other priorities demand attention
- Tools and ideas to navigate obstacles and competing priorities
Tailor Your Training Experience
To make sure you get the learning solution that’s right for you, we offer different levels of tailoring to suit your needs. Choose from three levels of customisation:
1.Off the Shelf
Love what you see? Great! Choose this option to take one of our most popular courses and bring it in-house for your team. Includes a pre-course consult session with our facilitator to make sure we hit the mark, and deliver the right learning experience for you.
Make sure you get the most from the course you choose, by tailoring the content to get the right fit for you. Speak to our team, who will work with you to pick and mix from a curated bank of training modules to help customise your learning experience.
Not on the list? Let us know what you’re looking for and we will find the right solution. Our team of learning specialists will work with you to develop a unique training course for your business. Through an in-depth consultation process, we will work with you to profile your learning needs and build a bespoke program from the ground up.
Speak with one of our team today to find which option is right for you.