About the workshop
The constantly changing nature of the Operations role has called for leaders to become adaptive when reaching for success. Great leaders must effectively navigate through challenges, take strategic risks and forecast future trends to drive organisational excellence.
This hands-on, two-day interactive learning session has been designed with both current and emerging leaders in mind. It will equip you with a practical leadership plan that you can use to navigate a successful career and advance to senior levels.
Book now to secure a seat and take the next step in your career.
- Discuss the capabilities, attributes and skills of an influential operations leader
- Establish a balance between the day-to-day and strategic projects
- Transition from technical operations expert to leadership excellence
Leadership resource management
- Define your own leadership style, approach and mindset
- Understand your key strengths and how best to utilise your optimal leadership style
- Align your leadership strengths with the expectations of your organisation
Setting your team up for success
- How to drive both strategy and culture
- Balancing a work focus with a people focus
- Build capability and accountability in your team
Leading with Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Utilise EQ to motivate and influence your team
- Adapt leadership style to effectively manage different personalities
- Employ heightened EQ to make effective strategic decisions
- Learn to adapt your communication style to influence outcomes
- Stakeholder mapping, and playing to different needs, agendas and motivators
- Develop your negotiation skills with internal and external networks
Resiliency and authenticity in tough times
- How to effectively manage high-level and high-volume workloads
- Strategies to initiate sensitive conversations and effectively raise concerns
- Increase confidence to broach sensitive topics across your organisation
- Leadership delegation
Change leadership, flexibility and adaptability
- Weathering the impact of change and acting as a change agent
- Learn what you can control, and what you can’t
- Shift your attention to detail - depth and leadership delegation
Women in Operations leadership think-tank
- Wrap up reflection and discussion on key themes and create a career action plan
- What will you do differently as a result of this program?
- How to stay on track when other priorities demand attention
- Tools and ideas to navigate obstacles and competing priorities
To make sure you get the learning solution that’s right for you, we offer different levels of tailoring to suit your needs. Choose from three levels of customisation:
1.Off the Shelf
Love what you see? Great! Choose this option to take one of our most popular courses and bring it in-house for your team. Includes a pre-course consult session with our facilitator to make sure we hit the mark, and deliver the right learning experience for you.
Make sure you get the most from the course you choose, by tailoring the content to get the right fit for you. Speak to our team, who will work with you to pick and mix from a curated bank of training modules to help customise your learning experience.
Not on the list? Let us know what you’re looking for and we will find the right solution. Our team of learning specialists will work with you to develop a unique training course for your business. Through an in-depth consultation process, we will work with you to profile your learning needs and build a bespoke program from the ground up.
Speak with one of our team today to find which option is right for you.
Thank you for your enquiry, almost there! Please fill in the form so that we may best cater to your needs