About the workshop
The rapidly evolving world of logistics and supply chain presents unique challenges and rewarding opportunities for you to shine as a leader. To step up into leadership, you must learn to manage the complexity of a segmented contract workforce, understand its intricacies and interdependencies, as well as technical competencies like contracting and Chain of Responsibility. You may also encounter more personal challenges, like unconscious bias and imposter syndrome.
This specially designed two-day program will help crack the code to lead (and live) courageously. Explore the potential of a strengths-based leadership approach, effectively manage risk, build high-performing teams, and influence key stakeholders throughout the chain. Walk away with the tools and knowledge to build resilience and position yourself to advance your career in supply chain and logistics.
- Develop your authentic leadership style
- A strengths-based approach to leadership
- Understanding leadership in a supply chain context
- Aligning your leadership strengths with the expectations of your organisation
- Adapt leadership style to effectively manage different personalities
- Explore the realities of Imposter Syndrome, and strategies to strengthen resilience
Leadership 24/7 - How to lead (and live) courageously
- Flexibility in a time-sensitive industry - Approaches to improving workplace flexibility
- Reality vs perception, and how to manage the narrative
- Set and effectively communicate boundaries, and ensure you can follow through
Step back to step up in your career
- Transition from technical excellence to leadership influence
- What got you here won't get you there - Examining de-railers
- Step up and ensure you remain a technical expert as a leader
- Setting career goals and actionable plan to move your career in the right direction
- Keeping yourself to account, and where to turn for assistance
- Build and lead logistics and supply chain teams for the future
- Strategies to challenge, support and empower others
- Engage and manage sensitive issues under pressure
- Leading a team and developing people – do you understand each other’s expectations?
Stakeholder relationship management, throughout the chain
- Customers, suppliers and other stakeholders up and down the chain
- Nurture strong internal and external relationships
- Redefine and effectively communicate the value of logistics and supply chain
- Explore the emerging skills to effective partner at all levels of the organisation
Commercial realities of logistics and supply chain leadership
- Understanding and playing to different stakeholder needs, agendas and motivators
- Positioning logistics and supply chain as key business partners
- Contract management, and dealing with difficult people
- Develop your negotiation techniques with internal and external networks
Women in Logistics and Supply Chain Leaders Think-Tank
- Wrap up reflection and discussion on key themes, and career action plan
- Your action plan with SMART goals
- What will you do differently as a result of this program?
- How to stay on track when other priorities demand attention
To make sure you get the learning solution that’s right for you, we offer different levels of tailoring to suit your needs. Choose from three levels of customisation:
1.Off the Shelf
Love what you see? Great! Choose this option to take one of our most popular courses and bring it in-house for your team. Includes a pre-course consult session with our facilitator to make sure we hit the mark, and deliver the right learning experience for you.
Make sure you get the most from the course you choose, by tailoring the content to get the right fit for you. Speak to our team, who will work with you to pick and mix from a curated bank of training modules to help customise your learning experience.
Not on the list? Let us know what you’re looking for and we will find the right solution. Our team of learning specialists will work with you to develop a unique training course for your business. Through an in-depth consultation process, we will work with you to profile your learning needs and build a bespoke program from the ground up.
Speak with one of our team today to find which option is right for you.
Thank you for your enquiry, almost there! Please fill in the form so that we may best cater to your needs