About the workshop
The insurance industry has made significant progress in narrowing the gender gap. However, there is still a major imbalance in women occupying executive level positions. With the influx of financial conglomerate subsidiaries and smaller insurance companies, the insurance industry is in a state of increased competition. To stand out from the work, women working in this unique environment should develop vital leadership qualities for career advancement.
This hands-on, two-day interactive learning session has been designed with both current and emerging leaders in mind. It will equip you with a practical leadership plan that you can use to navigate a successful career and advance to senior levels.
You will also have front-row seats for an intimate 'Leadership Lunch', where a panel of senior leaders will join us to share their real-world leadership experiences - and a few war stories - from scaling the heights to surviving the hard yards in the Insurance and Fin Services sector!
Book now to secure your seat and take the next step in your career.
Women in the Insurance and Fin Services Sector
- Navigating key challenges, and their impact on leadership
- Understanding the value of embracing complexity, uncertainty and diversity
- Negotiating diversity and inclusion biases, enablers and blockers
- Defining your leadership style
- What are the capabilities, attributes, and skills of an influential leader
- Aligning your leadership strengths with the expectations of your organisation
Leading with Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Understanding your EQ and its impact on the way you are perceived as a leader
- Leveraging your EQ in the workplace
- Embracing qualities of empathy and authenticity to become a better leader
Exclusive Insurance Leaders Panel: Turning insights into action
- How to manage your online / offline presence as a modern leader
- Leveraging your personal brand and reputation within the fin services sector
- Creating and maximising your leadership profile across multiple platforms
Leading through change
- Distinguishing types of change and their characteristics
- Leading a team and others through change
- How do effective leaders / managers promote performance in complex settings
Strengthen your resilience and resolve
- Leadership under pressure - How to perform productively through tough times
- Bounce back faster from challenging situations and predicaments
- Effectively manage conflict and turn negativity into opportunity
Insurance Leaders think tank
- Wrap up reflection and discussion on key themes, and career action plan
- What will you do differently as a result of this program?
- How to stay on track when other priorities demand attention
- Tools and ideas to navigate obstacles and competing priorities
To make sure you get the learning solution that’s right for you, we offer different levels of tailoring to suit your needs. Choose from three levels of customisation:
1.Off the Shelf
Love what you see? Great! Choose this option to take one of our most popular courses and bring it in-house for your team. Includes a pre-course consult session with our facilitator to make sure we hit the mark, and deliver the right learning experience for you.
Make sure you get the most from the course you choose, by tailoring the content to get the right fit for you. Speak to our team, who will work with you to pick and mix from a curated bank of training modules to help customise your learning experience.
Not on the list? Let us know what you’re looking for and we will find the right solution. Our team of learning specialists will work with you to develop a unique training course for your business. Through an in-depth consultation process, we will work with you to profile your learning needs and build a bespoke program from the ground up.
Speak with one of our team today to find which option is right for you.
Thank you for your enquiry, almost there! Please fill in the form so that we may best cater to your needs