About the workshop
For women in project management, advancing into executive-level leadership positions requires courage, self-confidence and a resilient mindset. You must have the ability to overcome an array of challenges and obstacles you may face throughout a projects career.
The Women in Project Management Leadership Workshop will offer practical strategies and the essential skills required for women to excel in this high-pressure role. It will equip you with a practical leadership plan that you can use to navigate a successful career and advance to senior levels.
You will also have front-row seats for an intimate 'Leadership Lunch', where a panel of senior women leaders will join us to share their real-world leadership experiences, expertise and insights for success!
Book now to secure a seat and take the next step in your career.
- Improve your self-awareness and self-reflection skills
- Align your leadership strengths with the expectations of your organisation
- Negotiate diversity and inclusion biases, enablers and blockers
How leadership styles impact project success
- Recognise how your leadership style may hinder or enhance project performance
- Identify and demonstrate positive behaviours in the project environment
- Navigate changing leadership presence and styles in an organisation
Leadership lunch (panel session)
- Prepare to lead and manage projects in the future
- Impacts of new technologies and methodologies on leadership
- Practical and personal advice for career progression
Stepping back to step up in your career
- Transition from technical excellence to leadership influence
- Strategies to challenge, support and empower others
- Step back without losing credibility as a technical expert
- Examine how to initiate sensitive conversations and effectively raise concerns
- Explore communication strategies to address difficult conversations with a range of stakeholders
- Leverage your emotional intelligence in the workplace
Building a high-performance team
- Understand the critical factors for team performance
- Embrace diversity and overcome complacency
- Negotiation and reframing for effective solutions
Managing your team and the efficiency of delegation
- Set up your project for effective delegation – understanding expectations
- Barriers to effective delegation and the micro manager
- Team Leadership versus Team Management
Women in Project Management Think Tank
- Wrap up reflection on key themes and create your career action plan
- What will you do differently as a result of this program?
- How to stay on track when other priorities demand attention
- Tools and ideas to navigate obstacles and competing priorities
Tailor Your Training Experience
To make sure you get the learning solution that’s right for you, we offer different levels of tailoring to suit your needs. Choose from three levels of customisation:
1.Off the Shelf
Love what you see? Great! Choose this option to take one of our most popular courses and bring it in-house for your team. Includes a pre-course consult session with our facilitator to make sure we hit the mark, and deliver the right learning experience for you.
Make sure you get the most from the course you choose, by tailoring the content to get the right fit for you. Speak to our team, who will work with you to pick and mix from a curated bank of training modules to help customise your learning experience.
Not on the list? Let us know what you’re looking for and we will find the right solution. Our team of learning specialists will work with you to develop a unique training course for your business. Through an in-depth consultation process, we will work with you to profile your learning needs and build a bespoke program from the ground up.
Speak with one of our team today to find which option is right for you.