About the workshop
Despite ambitious initiatives to boost participation, women remain significantly underrepresented in senior roles. Aspiring leaders in this environment must practice reflective thinking, self-awareness, planning and strategy. They must identify critical career opportunities, understand and make a case for their unique value proposition as a leader, and negotiate with skill. Successful leaders take their career into their own hands, strategically driving their advancement.
This hands-on, two-day interactive learning session will equip you with a practical leadership plan that you can use to navigate a successful career and advance to senior levels.
Through an intimate panel conversation with established women leaders in energy and resources, you will explore real-life examples of how the concepts explored in the workshop have played out in the careers of the women paving the way.
An unmissable opportunity for aspiring and emerging leaders to up-skill and fortify your leadership talents.
- Contextualise women’s leadership for the energy and resources sector
- Manage key relationships and dynamics
- Understand the capabilities, attributes, and skills of an influential and authentic leader
Transformational leadership to uplift team performance
- Manage change and transition for individuals and teams
- Challenge, support, and empower your team
- Leverage team dynamics to cultivate environments for optimal performance
Successful coaching and team development
- Explore the fundamentals of neuro-coaching for team development
- Identify coaching opportunities to tailor development for individual needs
- Provide effective constructive and motivational feedback
- Cultivate a relationship of trust based on empathy and common goals
- Design strategies for effective stakeholder management
- Develop techniques of persuasion with self-coaching and “conversational intelligence”
Successfully navigating the conflict curve
- Proactively manage conflict and tackle tough conversations
- Understand constructive vs destructive conflict
- Develop and sustain a complex organisational ecosystem
Resilient leadership in a high-pressure environment
- Foster self-care and resilience, personally and in your team
- Manage periods of high-pressure to boost capacity and productivity
- Develop systems and processes to enhance team performance
Leadership in action
- Reflect on key themes, skills and strategies explored
- Share your personal insights, and learn from the insights of your peers
- Build a realistic, incremental action plan for real-world application
To make sure you get the learning solution that’s right for you, we offer different levels of tailoring to suit your needs. Choose from three levels of customisation:
1.Off the Shelf
Love what you see? Great! Choose this option to take one of our most popular courses and bring it in-house for your team. Includes a pre-course consult session with our facilitator to make sure we hit the mark, and deliver the right learning experience for you.
Make sure you get the most from the course you choose, by tailoring the content to get the right fit for you. Speak to our team, who will work with you to pick and mix from a curated bank of training modules to help customise your learning experience.
Not on the list? Let us know what you’re looking for and we will find the right solution. Our team of learning specialists will work with you to develop a unique training course for your business. Through an in-depth consultation process, we will work with you to profile your learning needs and build a bespoke program from the ground up.
Speak with one of our team today to find which option is right for you.