About the workshop
The Defence Industry is a complex, collaborative environment founded on powerful relationships between the public and private sectors. To thrive in this high pressured, ever-changing environment, a unique blend of leadership skills, resilience, and the ability to establish a future-ready workforce is required.
This workshop will provide you with a practical leadership plan that you can use to navigate a successful career and advance to senior levels.
You will also have front-row seats for an exclusive Women in Defence Industry panel, with senior leaders from both sides of the industry, sharing their personal leadership stories.
Book now to secure a seat and take the next step in your career.
- A strengths-based approach to leadership
- Understand your strengths and how best to utilise your optimal leadership style
- Align your leadership strengths with the expectations of your organisation
Utilise Emotional Intelligence (EQ) to strengthen interpersonal skills and impact
- Utilise EQ to motivate and influence your team
- Adapt leadership style to effectively manage different personalities
- Employ heightened EQ to make effective strategic decisions
Develop capabilities for future-ready leadership
- Promote and enable effective collaboration
- Identify emerging capabilities necessary for the future workforce
- Strengthen capabilities and resilience in yourself and your teams
Women in Defence Industry Panel - Turning Insights into Action
- Manage emotions for positive and assertive communication and relationships
- Develop techniques of persuasion, negotiation and influence with coaching skills and “conversational intelligence”
- Prepare for and manage difficult conversations with confidence
Build creative, innovative and collaborative teams
- Leverage team dynamics to enhance performance
- Challenge, support and empower others
- Proactively tackle difficult situations
Stakeholder relationship management
- Understand and adapt to stakeholder needs, agendas and motivators
- Learn to adapt your communication style to influence outcomes
- Develop your negotiation skills with internal and external networks
Action planning for success - Think-Tank
- Wrap up discussion on key themes and your career action plan
- What will you do differently as a result of this program?
- How to stay on track when other priorities demand attention
To make sure you get the learning solution that’s right for you, we offer different levels of tailoring to suit your needs. Choose from three levels of customisation:
1.Off the Shelf
Love what you see? Great! Choose this option to take one of our most popular courses and bring it in-house for your team. Includes a pre-course consult session with our facilitator to make sure we hit the mark, and deliver the right learning experience for you.
Make sure you get the most from the course you choose, by tailoring the content to get the right fit for you. Speak to our team, who will work with you to pick and mix from a curated bank of training modules to help customise your learning experience.
Not on the list? Let us know what you’re looking for and we will find the right solution. Our team of learning specialists will work with you to develop a unique training course for your business. Through an in-depth consultation process, we will work with you to profile your learning needs and build a bespoke program from the ground up.
Speak with one of our team today to find which option is right for you.
Thank you for your enquiry, almost there! Please fill in the form so that we may best cater to your needs