About the workshop
The Banking and Financial services industries have been subject to massive disruption and uncertainty in the last few years. With the influx of financial conglomerate subsidiaries and smaller banking companies, the industry is in a state of increased competition. There has been significant progress in narrowing the gender gap through these changes but there is still a major imbalance in women occupying executive-level positions. To stand out in this unique environment, you need to embrace the complexities and uncertainties, build your resilience, and take accountability for your career advancement.
This hands-on, two-day interactive learning will equip you with a practical leadership plan that you can use to navigate a successful career and advance to senior levels in the Banking & Financial services industries.
- Navigate key challenges and change in fast-paced work-places
- Understand the value of embracing complexity, uncertainty and diversity
- Negotiate diversity and inclusion biases, enablers and blockers
- Define your leadership style
- What are the capabilities, attributes and skills of an influential leader?
- Align your leadership strengths and values with the expectations and culture of your organisation
Leading with Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Understand your EQ and its impact on the way you are perceived as a leader
- Leverage your EQ in the workplace
- Embrace qualities of empathy and authenticity to become a better leader
Strategic performance management
- How to translate broad leadership tools and tactics into practical, personalised results
- Move from transactional to transformational leadership
- Setbacks and step-ups: Two sides of the same coin. How do you deal with failure?
- How to manage your online/offline presence as a modern leader
- Do you have a brand? How do you effectively leverage your personal brand and reputation
- Create and maximise your leadership profile across multiple platforms
Lead through change
- Distinguish types of change and their characteristics
- Understand the Formula for Change and how it impacts on you
- Develop effective strategies to support ourselves and others
- How do effective leaders/managers promote performance in complex settings?
Strengthen your resilience and resolve
- What is stress and how do you “show-up” on a bad day?
- Bounce back from challenging situations and predicaments
- Effectively manage conflict and turn negativity into opportunity
Banking & Financial services leaders think tank
- What will you do differently as a result of this program?
- How to stay on track when other priorities demand attention
- Wrap up reflection on key themes and your career action plan
Tailor Your Training Experience
To make sure you get the learning solution that’s right for you, we offer different levels of tailoring to suit your needs. Choose from three levels of customisation:
1.Off the Shelf
Love what you see? Great! Choose this option to take one of our most popular courses and bring it in-house for your team. Includes a pre-course consult session with our facilitator to make sure we hit the mark, and deliver the right learning experience for you.
Make sure you get the most from the course you choose, by tailoring the content to get the right fit for you. Speak to our team, who will work with you to pick and mix from a curated bank of training modules to help customise your learning experience.
Not on the list? Let us know what you’re looking for and we will find the right solution. Our team of learning specialists will work with you to develop a unique training course for your business. Through an in-depth consultation process, we will work with you to profile your learning needs and build a bespoke program from the ground up.
Speak with one of our team today to find which option is right for you.