About the workshop
Agribusiness is one of Australia's proud industry pillars, a space rich with growth potential for organisations and leaders alike. Yet it remains a challenging sector, highly reactive to outside pressures, with a fragmented and often remote workforce. So for existing and emerging women leaders, how do you navigate this sometimes rocky terrain and turn obstacles into opportunities?
This interactive workshop has been specially designed for women leaders in this unique and rewarding sector. Explore the potential of a strengths-based approach to leadership, understand and learn to manage unconscious bias, and effectively influence different stakeholder environments - from the bush to the boardroom. Walk away with the tools and knowledge to build resilience and position yourself to advance your career in Agribusiness and Primary Industries.
- A strengths-based approach to leadership
- Leadership foundations for Agribusiness and Primary Industries
- Understand your key strengths and optimal leadership style
- Align your leadership strengths with the expectations of your organisation
- Understand and manage unconscious bias
- Explore unconscious bias at a personal and organisational level
- Unpack your own unconscious preferences, as well as others
- Negotiate diversity and other inclusion biases, enablers and blockers
- Utilise Emotional Intelligence (EQ) to strengthen interpersonal skills and impact
- Utilise EQ to motivate and influence your team
- Adapt leadership style to effectively manage different personalities
- Employ heightened EQ to make effective strategic decisions
- Tackle the challenges of remote working: Leadership in a fragmented workforce
- Weather the impact of change and act as a change agent
- Learn what you can control and what you can’t
- Tackle unique environmental factors
- Build resilience to thrive through challenges
- Engage and manage sensitive issues under pressure
- Lead a team and developing people – do you understand each other’s expectations?
Find the courage to self-promote, identify and create opportunities
- Identify and incorporate the goals of your team and your organisation
- Improve your self-awareness and self-reflection skills
- Implement strength-based communication approaches in cross-cultural settings
From the bush to the boardroom - Influence different stakeholder environments
- Understand and play to different stakeholder needs, agendas and motivators
- Learn to adapt your communication style to influence outcomes
- Develop your negotiation skills with internal and external networks
Women in Agribusiness and Primary Industries Think-Tank
- Wrap up reflection and discussion on key themes, and career action plan
- What will you do differently as a result of this program?
- How to stay on track when other priorities demand attention
To make sure you get the learning solution that’s right for you, we offer different levels of tailoring to suit your needs. Choose from three levels of customisation:
1.Off the Shelf
Love what you see? Great! Choose this option to take one of our most popular courses and bring it in-house for your team. Includes a pre-course consult session with our facilitator to make sure we hit the mark, and deliver the right learning experience for you.
Make sure you get the most from the course you choose, by tailoring the content to get the right fit for you. Speak to our team, who will work with you to pick and mix from a curated bank of training modules to help customise your learning experience.
Not on the list? Let us know what you’re looking for and we will find the right solution. Our team of learning specialists will work with you to develop a unique training course for your business. Through an in-depth consultation process, we will work with you to profile your learning needs and build a bespoke program from the ground up.
Speak with one of our team today to find which option is right for you.
Thank you for your enquiry, almost there! Please fill in the form so that we may best cater to your needs