About the workshop
Effective talent management is the great enabler for a business. Sourcing, developing and retaining the right people at the right time can unlock significant operation capacity in an organisation. As the global workforce is being transformed by rapid and disruptive technological development, talent management leaders need to be at the forefront of this shift in the economy and play a key role in leading, engaging and creating a sustainable future of work.
This practical and interactive two-day course has been specially developed to explore the future of work in Australia, new and innovative practices, the impacts of technology, big data and automation on talent management. It will equip you to deliver these evolving business needs. Build your talent management toolbox to help future-proof your organisation, utilise technology to align employee needs and walk away with a practicable talent management 2.0 plan to drive change in your business.
- Insights into the transformation of business in a digitally disrupted world
- Placing talent at the forefront of shifts in economy and business
- How to respond appropriately and create a sustainable workforce for the future
- Conceptualise intelligent entities as partners in talent management
Disruptions to Talent Management
- Explore the current reality of talent management - What does it look like today? How does it measure up?
- Contingent workforce, enterprise feedback, L&D shakeout, new world talent acquisition and intelligent self-service
- Reviewing reactions to talent management disruptions - Case studies and discussion
- What’s working and what’s not? - Alignment with business strategy and imperatives, customer and employee expectations and engagement
Talent Management’s Opportunity for Innovation and Impact
- Where has the economy and business environment outpaced talent management?
- Closing the gap - Don’t just partner with the business, be the business
- Learn how to unlearn, review, renew and reinvent talent management for your organisation
- Build digital aptitude to drive innovation and business astuteness of impact
Leverage Cultural Intelligence for Talent Management Influence
- Understand the importance of social, emotional and cross-cultural intelligence and how it is demonstrated at an individual and functional level
- Identify key organisational knowledge that could derail or strengthen your influence
- Making sure talent management has a seat at the top table - Aligning business strategy with your people strategy
- Complete an action plan to leverage you and your team’s talent management impact, innovation and influence
- Exploring the future skills market (and gaps) to see how we can use technology to create sustainable workplaces
- Understanding big data and HR analytics - How it informs current and future talent gaps
- Engage the broader business through pilots to project and utilise the new attributes and skills of tomorrow’s workforce
- Managing a dynamic and responsive talent pipeline for a diverse workforce - How big data can help unlock age, gender and cultural diversity in the talent pipeline
What Humans Want - Developing Sustainable Workplaces and Systems of Productivity
- Successfully aligning employee needs and business outcomes
- The rise of values, meaning, wellbeing and productivity
- Redefining success - Sustainable performance and engagement with continuous feedback
- How to measure success? Design measurements that relate to your organisation
Talent Development Strategies
- Identifying and developing high-performers and assessing executive potential
- Enabling flexibility for different groups at different life-stages - How to reflect differential value
- Develop and implement talent and succession planning frameworks
Is Talent Management a ‘Wicked Problem’?
- Grappling with the complexities of human systems and behaviour
- Reexamining ‘best practice’ and exploring best in class technology through a Cynefin framework
- Talent Management digital maturity - What’s next for your organisation?
One Size Fits One - Create Your Talent Management 2.0 Action Plan
- Starting the internal conversation on changing workforce expectations and workplace arrangements
- Building a business case and stepping into your first pilot to practically demonstrate the power of talent management disruptions
- Bringing together content, mindsets and takeaways to launch you back into your organisation with clarity and momentum
Tailor Your Training Experience
To make sure you get the learning solution that’s right for you, we offer different levels of tailoring to suit your needs. Choose from three levels of customisation:
1.Off the Shelf
Love what you see? Great! Choose this option to take one of our most popular courses and bring it in-house for your team. Includes a pre-course consult session with our facilitator to make sure we hit the mark, and deliver the right learning experience for you.
Make sure you get the most from the course you choose, by tailoring the content to get the right fit for you. Speak to our team, who will work with you to pick and mix from a curated bank of training modules to help customise your learning experience.
Not on the list? Let us know what you’re looking for and we will find the right solution. Our team of learning specialists will work with you to develop a unique training course for your business. Through an in-depth consultation process, we will work with you to profile your learning needs and build a bespoke program from the ground up.
Speak with one of our team today to find which option is right for you.