About the workshop
It is a well-known fact that women remain critically underrepresented in senior leadership roles. A greater participation of women enhances diversity and has been proven to be a key component for better business outcomes. The corporate world has seen a slight increase of women as senior leaders in recent years, but this current growth is not sufficient to attain the benefits provided by gender diversity.
To increase the number of women represented in senior executive leadership, it is essential to equip aspiring leaders with the distinct tools for leadership success. Women must be able to identify opportunities for career advancement, build supportive networks, remain resilient through change, and continuously cultivate their leadership skills.
The Women in Leadership Workshop is an inspiring learning and networking platform. The event aims to provide existing and emerging leaders with the strategies and skills required to excel in their careers.
Developing authentic leadership
· Developing self-awareness and authenticity
· Identifying and evaluating your key strengths as a leader
· Trusting your instincts and accessing your intuition
Refining your leadership skills
· Building your unique strengths
· Influencing with integrity
· Cultivating a high-performing mindset
· Leading with purpose
Building confidence and resilience
· Strategies to build and radiate confidence
· Developing resilience
· Developing your cohort of support to be yourself
Internalise your leadership identity
· Self-empowerment to underpin career progression and risk-taking
· Developing an authentic leadership voice
· Connecting leadership and wellbeing
High-level communication skills
· Knowing and leveraging your communication style
· Developing and communicating confidence, poise and assertiveness
· Managing conflict and having difficult conversations with confidence
Building a high-performance team
· Developing and managing a high-performance team
· Techniques, tools and channels to boost motivation
· Creating a positive culture of engagement and success
Driving your team forward
· Gaining greater influence as a team leader and managing challenges effectively
· Exerting greater influence
· Responding effectively to a demanding environment
Strategic career progression
· Skills for self-promotion and accelerated career progression
· Understanding and overcoming workplace bias and negative cultures
· Achieving improved leadership performance with a personal action plan
To make sure you get the learning solution that’s right for you, we offer different levels of tailoring to suit your needs. Choose from three levels of customisation:
1.Off the Shelf
Love what you see? Great! Choose this option to take one of our most popular courses and bring it in-house for your team. Includes a pre-course consult session with our facilitator to make sure we hit the mark, and deliver the right learning experience for you.
Make sure you get the most from the course you choose, by tailoring the content to get the right fit for you. Speak to our team, who will work with you to pick and mix from a curated bank of training modules to help customise your learning experience.
Not on the list? Let us know what you’re looking for and we will find the right solution. Our team of learning specialists will work with you to develop a unique training course for your business. Through an in-depth consultation process, we will work with you to profile your learning needs and build a bespoke program from the ground up.
Speak with one of our team today to find which option is right for you.