About the workshop
Around 95% of a customer’s purchasing decisions are made at an unconscious level. No matter how good your sales process is, teams must truly understand the brain of the buyer to gain an edge in today's competitive market.
Neuroscience explores how the brains of the buyer and seller are acting and reacting. By applying this powerful knowledge, you will develop a deeper understanding of how your customers think and unlock smarter, more effective sales for your business.
The value of applied neuroscience for a high-performing sales agent, team or manager should not be undermined. You will develop a sharper understanding of the psychology behind every sale and be better equipped to thrive in a high stress environment. You'll also maximise your cognitive and creative problem solving capabilities and take your business’s performance to the next level.
This specially designed two-day course will explore the powerful relationship between neuroscience and sales. You will walk away with a practical understanding of the psychology around decision-making, the science behind trust and clear communication strategies to achieve influence.
Neuroscience and the psychology of sales
- Explore the relationship between neuroscience and effective sales techniques
- Unveil the true decision factors in your customer’s brains
- Understand the reptilian brain and its role in decision-making
Communication strategies to achieve influence
- The importance of language choice and mirroring
- Improve messaging to include emotion, visuals and storytelling
- The power of simplicity to achieve impact and influence
Purchasing drivers and motivators
- Understanding the psychology around decision-making
- Social motivators influencing whether someone will buy from you
- How to influence more effectively
Questioning and listening skills
- Master the art of questioning
- Utilise empathetic listening
- Trigger desire and intent leading to engagement
Neuroscience behind trust and building trusted relationships
- Key skills and techniques to build rapport and high-value relationships
- Understanding and developing empathy to foster rapport
- Mirror neurons, emotion contagion and their role in building trusted relationships
Personal improvement and goal achievement
- Use your brain more effectively to achieve stretch goals
- Reframing your mindset for success
- Improve your resilience and bounce back to remain positive
- Ensure you are using techniques to maximise your cognitive and creative problem solving capabilities
- Neuroscience behind a positive sales team culture
Embedding neuro sales strategies in your sales process
- What is your sales process? How can you improve it?
- What neuro sales strategies would enhance your sales process?
- Review the neuroscience of sales training programme
- What strategies and actions can you put in place to improve your sales techniques?
- Discuss strategies with your buddy to help put into action
To make sure you get the learning solution that’s right for you, we offer different levels of tailoring to suit your needs. Choose from three levels of customisation:
1.Off the Shelf
Love what you see? Great! Choose this option to take one of our most popular courses and bring it in-house for your team. Includes a pre-course consult session with our facilitator to make sure we hit the mark, and deliver the right learning experience for you.
Make sure you get the most from the course you choose, by tailoring the content to get the right fit for you. Speak to our team, who will work with you to pick and mix from a curated bank of training modules to help customise your learning experience.
Not on the list? Let us know what you’re looking for and we will find the right solution. Our team of learning specialists will work with you to develop a unique training course for your business. Through an in-depth consultation process, we will work with you to profile your learning needs and build a bespoke program from the ground up.
Speak with one of our team today to find which option is right for you.