About the workshop
Every time you present to someone it forms an impression, giving you the potential for gain or loss. Being an effective presenter is increasingly important in the workplace, and now as your teams are working from home, the added challenge of engaging your people through online meeting interfaces and prepared video content presents an exciting opportunity to evolve as a communicator! Whomever your audience, whatever your message and purpose, presentation skills are critical to success.
Through this online interactive presentation skills workshop, Executive Leadership Coach and Professional Speaker, Sam Buckingham will provide you with the practical tips, tools and strategies to plan and deliver an articulate and impactful presentation, in a variety of mediums. You’ll learn how to handle presentation fears and nerves, and how to understand your audience, discover how to open and ‘hook’ an audience to listen, and how to choose, plan and structure your content, and develop strategies for handling Q&A and making a memorable impression.
Apply the elements of planning, practice and engagement
- Understand your audience and how to choose appropriate content for message and medium
- Build a logical argument to meet your audience needs and your goals
- Develop best practice to organise information and adhere to time frames
Practice strategies to bring vitality, interest and clarity to your presentations
- Discover how to open, connect and close powerfully
- Use appropriate body language, speech, voice and visual aids in online and video mediums
- Create engagement using verbal impact and interactivity
Present with confidence, clarity and conviction
- Develop relaxation techniques to handle presentation fears and nerves
- Obtain audience engagement, buy-in and co-operation
- Learn how to successfully and effectively handle presentation Q&A in online environments
Workshop, application and action plan of presentation skills
- Reflect on your learning and create mock presentations using the provided framework
- Deliver presentations with Q&A sessions in small group settings
- Receive feedback and create an action plan for ongoing improvement
Tailor Your Training Experience
To make sure you get the learning solution that’s right for you, we offer different levels of tailoring to suit your needs. Choose from three levels of customisation:
1.Off the Shelf
Love what you see? Great! Choose this option to take one of our most popular courses and bring it in-house for your team. Includes a pre-course consult session with our facilitator to make sure we hit the mark, and deliver the right learning experience for you.
Make sure you get the most from the course you choose, by tailoring the content to get the right fit for you. Speak to our team, who will work with you to pick and mix from a curated bank of training modules to help customise your learning experience.
Not on the list? Let us know what you’re looking for and we will find the right solution. Our team of learning specialists will work with you to develop a unique training course for your business. Through an in-depth consultation process, we will work with you to profile your learning needs and build a bespoke program from the ground up.
Speak with one of our team today to find which option is right for you.