About the workshop
Transformations in the Australian Public Sector have unlocked new and exciting opportunities for emerging women leaders to step up into senior executive roles. To successfully navigate this complex and ever-changing environment, you must possess a keen insight into the internal and external challenges facing the sector, but also a clear understanding of yourself and the impact you have within your team and the broader organisation.
This workshop will equip you with the tools and practical knowledge to build confidence in your leadership abilities and to position yourself for career advancement. You'll have the opportunity to create a practical leadership plan you can use to navigate a successful career and advance to senior levels.
- Manage emotions for positive, assertive communication and relationships
- Develop techniques of persuasion, negotiation and influence with coaching skills and “conversational intelligence”
- How to prepare for and have difficult conversations with confidence
Transformational leadership strategies to accelerate team performance
- Leverage team dynamics to enhance performance
- Challenge, support and empower others
- Manage uncooperative staff members
Drive change and innovation as a female leader
- Recognise and overcome hurdles to change
- Trust your intuition and step outside your comfort zone
- Embed a positive change culture in an organisation
Action planning for leadership
- Develop a personalised approach - short and long-term
- Understand the leadership pipeline
- Share approaches for moving your career forward
- Capabilities, attributes and skills of an influential and authentic leader
- Develop personal worth, power and responsibility
- Embrace your diverse and inclusive leadership style
Maintain resilience and authenticity through difficult times
-Techniques to maintain resilience
- How to be an authentic leader
- Practice and maintain integrity as a leader
Leading with Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Evaluate your EQ level and identify opportunities for further growth and development
- Understand your EQ and its impact on the way you are perceived as a leader
- Leverage your EQ in the workplace
- Embrace qualities of empathy and understand to become a better leader
Understand your own leadership style
- Build self-awareness of leadership traits and how they align with organisational goals
- Recognise demands of leadership and the expectations of the organisation
- Understand the expectations of team members and direct reports
- Develop your personal leadership plan
To make sure you get the learning solution that’s right for you, we offer different levels of tailoring to suit your needs. Choose from three levels of customisation:
1.Off the Shelf
Love what you see? Great! Choose this option to take one of our most popular courses and bring it in-house for your team. Includes a pre-course consult session with our facilitator to make sure we hit the mark, and deliver the right learning experience for you.
Make sure you get the most from the course you choose, by tailoring the content to get the right fit for you. Speak to our team, who will work with you to pick and mix from a curated bank of training modules to help customise your learning experience.
Not on the list? Let us know what you’re looking for and we will find the right solution. Our team of learning specialists will work with you to develop a unique training course for your business. Through an in-depth consultation process, we will work with you to profile your learning needs and build a bespoke program from the ground up.
Speak with one of our team today to find which option is right for you.