About the workshop
The New Zealand Public Service is going through the biggest transformation in 30 years. For the first time, women hold the majority of executive leadership roles. This is a phenomenal sign that times are changing, but there is still a long way to go. These transformations have unlocked new and exciting opportunities for women leaders to smash through glass ceilings and become the change leaders of tomorrow.
To navigate this complex and changing environment, you need a clear understanding of yourself and the impact you have on your team, to lead change and deliver a public service that is agile and adaptive to New Zealanders in the modern era. This workshop will give you the tools and practical knowledge to build confidence in your change leadership capabilities to step up and lead across boundaries and position yourself for executive roles in the future.
You will walk away with a practical action plan for applying change leadership best practices to navigate a successful career and progress to senior levels.
Understand change and your response to it
- Explore the changes on your horizon now and in the future - “your life & work”
- Understand your response and the response of others to change
- Learn to embrace change disruptors as new opportunities
- Have the conviction and confidence to 'walk the talk' demonstrating and modelling desired behaviours
- Acquire strategies to overcome organisational stagnation
Develop the skills to embrace and lead change effectively
- Unpack leadership styles that drive effective transformation
- Bring the best out of people and build powerful connections
- Strategies to create diverse and inclusive teams to spur creativity and innovation
- Inspire buy-in through your network to achieve innovation and change through positivity and inclusion
- Enable a consistent flow of ideas into the innovation pipeline
Create your personal action plan for success in the Public Sector
- Identify and respond to both threats and opportunities for innovative disruption
- Identify and meet the needs that change ignites in you, your team and organisation
- Determine your areas for development, your key resources, change agents and networks
- Plan your actions - identify and pursue opportunities beyond your to-do-list
To make sure you get the learning solution that’s right for you, we offer different levels of tailoring to suit your needs. Choose from three levels of customisation:
1.Off the Shelf
Love what you see? Great! Choose this option to take one of our most popular courses and bring it in-house for your team. Includes a pre-course consult session with our facilitator to make sure we hit the mark, and deliver the right learning experience for you.
Make sure you get the most from the course you choose, by tailoring the content to get the right fit for you. Speak to our team, who will work with you to pick and mix from a curated bank of training modules to help customise your learning experience.
Not on the list? Let us know what you’re looking for and we will find the right solution. Our team of learning specialists will work with you to develop a unique training course for your business. Through an in-depth consultation process, we will work with you to profile your learning needs and build a bespoke program from the ground up.
Speak with one of our team today to find which option is right for you.
Thank you for your enquiry, almost there! Please fill in the form so that we may best cater to your needs