About the workshop
Project managers own a unique place within their organisation, tackling the complexities of large-scale change and the execution of vital programmes. Frameworks and forecasts form the backbone of any successful project management agenda, but to punch it up to the next level and emerge as a true leader and business partner, you must expand your knowledge base and master a new set of leadership skills.
This workshop will equip you with the tools to guide and support your team through complex projects and reinforce healthy practice. Explore the foundations of great leadership, gain insight into effectively communicating and engaging with staff and stakeholders, and discover practical solutions to problems commonly faced by project management leaders.
- Understand your EQ and its impact on the way you are perceived as a leader
- Leverage your EQ in the workplace to build resilience
- Explore The Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument
Whole brain thinking and self awareness
- Understand your thinking preferences
- Identify and understand the communication needs and styles of others
Leading with awareness of others
- Knowing your team - Build team capabilities for increased performance
- Recognise individual skills and strengths for effective delegation
- Aim for excellence - Aligning, integrating and motivating your team
- Utilise feedback to improve performance and competencies
Relationship building strategies
- Collaboration and relationship building
- Building your influence - Networks and leadership
- Collaborate with external groups for effective partnerships
- Key skills for managing change
- Understanding your stakeholders - High level stakeholder analysis
- Explore communication essentials and listening to connect
Critical thinking and problem solving for increased project performance
- Cultivate a high-performance mindset
- Breaking down the barriers
- Taking a proactive problem-solving approach
Strategies to enhance your power and influence
- Encourage support and buy-in from stakeholders
- Create a common ground for dialogue to facilitate inclusive communication
- How to communicate compellingly to enhance your results
Developing your positive potential
- Understand your value as a project leader and how to increase that unique value
- Creating the change, you want to see
- Setting your leadership blueprint
To make sure you get the learning solution that’s right for you, we offer different levels of tailoring to suit your needs. Choose from three levels of customisation:
1.Off the Shelf
Love what you see? Great! Choose this option to take one of our most popular courses and bring it in-house for your team. Includes a pre-course consult session with our facilitator to make sure we hit the mark, and deliver the right learning experience for you.
Make sure you get the most from the course you choose, by tailoring the content to get the right fit for you. Speak to our team, who will work with you to pick and mix from a curated bank of training modules to help customise your learning experience.
Not on the list? Let us know what you’re looking for and we will find the right solution. Our team of learning specialists will work with you to develop a unique training course for your business. Through an in-depth consultation process, we will work with you to profile your learning needs and build a bespoke program from the ground up.
Speak with one of our team today to find which option is right for you.
Thank you for your enquiry, almost there! Please fill in the form so that we may best cater to your needs