About the workshop
Before your organisation can become an agile enterprise, your PMO has to adopt a more agile mindset. No longer do PMOs need to play the role of process police. Instead, a Lean-Agile PMO can work to orchestrate enterprise Agile adoption, providing the support teams need to fully embrace Lean-Agile practices and greater predictable delivery across the enterprise. A true Agile PMO is to a learning organisation what the heart is to a human body.
Being agile means turning into creative problem-solvers, rapid responders, and collaborators who turn feedback into innovation. This workshop will take you on the next step in your agile journey and become an Agile Alchemist. Learn how to unlock the potential and power of Agile across your organisation - at the project, program, portfolio and enterprise level. Then light the spark for complete Business Agility.
Kicking it off - What does agile mean to your PMO and organisation?
- Planning and executing Agile transition - The PMO perspective
- Collaborative planning techniques
Bake it into the culture - The Enterprise Agile mindset
- The culture change - leader vs coach vs facilitator
- Governance as facilitation - relinquish day-to-day control to focus on value prioritisation
- Strategies to create a safe to fail environment
Technical excellence and business integration
- How to manage risks with technology advancements and Agile mindset
- Understand how metrics are used in planning, analysis and reporting agile projects
- The process change - from finance tracking to value realisation
Agile alchemy and a view to complete Business Agility
- Transition to a truly mature Agile environment
- Domains of business agility and its implementation
- Clear Agile action plan to take back to your organisation
To make sure you get the learning solution that’s right for you, we offer different levels of tailoring to suit your needs. Choose from three levels of customisation:
1.Off the Shelf
Love what you see? Great! Choose this option to take one of our most popular courses and bring it in-house for your team. Includes a pre-course consult session with our facilitator to make sure we hit the mark, and deliver the right learning experience for you.
Make sure you get the most from the course you choose, by tailoring the content to get the right fit for you. Speak to our team, who will work with you to pick and mix from a curated bank of training modules to help customise your learning experience.
Not on the list? Let us know what you’re looking for and we will find the right solution. Our team of learning specialists will work with you to develop a unique training course for your business. Through an in-depth consultation process, we will work with you to profile your learning needs and build a bespoke program from the ground up.
Speak with one of our team today to find which option is right for you.