About the workshop
In today's uncertain and competitive work environment, organisations need leaders with a firm grasp on all areas of their business who can drive innovation. As your responsibilities change in General Management and senior leadership roles, you must equip yourself with the mindset, skills and practical strategies to influence at the executive level, communicate with impact, foster a positive culture and drive performance across your business.
This workshop focuses on the core leadership quadrants you will need to thrive as a General Manager and deliver real value to your team and organisation. You will emerge prepared to think and lead strategically, generate innovative ideas and foster creativity in your teams, cultivate a culture of trust, and contribute to your organisation on a strategic and senior level.
Draw on the latest thinking, practical models, tools and strategies to establish your executive leadership presence, progress your career and deliver value for your business.
- Develop the perspective of a senior executive leader
- Explore the latest models and principles for strategic leadership
- Learn to act strategically and allocate resources effectively
- Apply strategic leadership principles in a high pressure, time sensitive environment
- Manage stakeholder dynamics and manage corporate politics
- Influence up and across senior teams with impact
- Unpack your division's unique value proposition
Change, Innovation & Creativity
- Explore the changing nature of work, environmental factors and forces
- Consider the impact of major trends like AI, big data, emerging economies and climate change
- Apply a Design Thinking approach to innovation
- Tools for generating innovative ideas and fostering creativity in your teams
- Tools to link innovation with strategy implementation
- Improve decision making in times of complexity and uncertainty
- Build resilient and high performing teams aligned with broader business strategy
- Influence mindsets, beliefs and behaviours
- Drive vision, values and visibility in culture transformation
- Be the role model for behaviour you want to inspire in others and leverage discretionary effort
- Turn yourself into the Chief Culture Officer and create an engaged department
- Learn how to create a ‘trust bank’ and generate sustainable high performance
- Influence your peers with your personal brand
- Refine your managerial impact to positively engage your team and key stakeholders
Business, Risk & Agility
- Locate and assess value streams through a strategic lens
- Diagnose and proactively manage complex business challenges
- Assess risk effectively and make informed business decisions
- Understand the environmental context of making your business team agile
- Make informed financial decisions and provide critical guidance
- Use Appreciative Inquiry to extract greater value from your existing processes
- Create a leadership action plan to address your strategic challenges
Tailor Your Training Experience
To make sure you get the learning solution that’s right for you, we offer different levels of tailoring to suit your needs. Choose from three levels of customisation:
1.Off the Shelf
Love what you see? Great! Choose this option to take one of our most popular courses and bring it in-house for your team. Includes a pre-course consult session with our facilitator to make sure we hit the mark, and deliver the right learning experience for you.
Make sure you get the most from the course you choose, by tailoring the content to get the right fit for you. Speak to our team, who will work with you to pick and mix from a curated bank of training modules to help customise your learning experience.
Not on the list? Let us know what you’re looking for and we will find the right solution. Our team of learning specialists will work with you to develop a unique training course for your business. Through an in-depth consultation process, we will work with you to profile your learning needs and build a bespoke program from the ground up.
Speak with one of our team today to find which option is right for you.