About the workshop
For businesses to operate successfully, they must establish a consistent and streamlined finance function. The key to achieving this is engaging effectively with the rest of the organisation on finance matters, often with parties who have very little or no finance knowledge. To be effective in this context, finance professionals need to focus on acquiring and utilising a diverse range of soft and hard technical skills. Overcoming communication barriers is the key to achieving organisational buy-in for business improvement and is a crucial element in achieving streamlined processes and increased efficiency.
This interactive workshop will provide you with the tools and techniques to embed positive change and drive finance efficiency in your organisation. By exploring different ways to engage internal stakeholders and forming strong cross-functional ties, you can create a system that minimises loss and facilitates business success.
- Create a value proposition - illustrate how accurate use of protocol can drive value and results
- Establish the importance of efficient finance operations and the link to achieving consistent results
- Instilling change - gaining senior-level advocacy to drive transformation
Develop a successful finance process to increase efficiency
- How to identify pitfalls of current practices to assist in reviewing or renewing a finance strategy
- Controlling expenditure - create comprehensive finance procedures that will drive down costs and improve organisational performance
- Utilise Financial Management Information Systems (FMIS) and analytics effectively to manage risk and seize opportunities
Establish cross-functional communications to improve finance outcomes
- Identify tools and techniques that will increase engagement between senior management and finance teams
- Utilise communication channels to improve the way critical information is delivered, presented and understood
- Effectively engage and support internal stakeholders during change
Translating financial procedures and terminology - educating non-finance staff
- Embedding finance consciousness - improve financial awareness and business acumen of others
- How to grow capability and efficiency among existing and new employees
- Communicate major financial terminology and processes to improve financial acumen
To make sure you get the learning solution that’s right for you, we offer different levels of tailoring to suit your needs. Choose from three levels of customisation:
1.Off the Shelf
Love what you see? Great! Choose this option to take one of our most popular courses and bring it in-house for your team. Includes a pre-course consult session with our facilitator to make sure we hit the mark, and deliver the right learning experience for you.
Make sure you get the most from the course you choose, by tailoring the content to get the right fit for you. Speak to our team, who will work with you to pick and mix from a curated bank of training modules to help customise your learning experience.
Not on the list? Let us know what you’re looking for and we will find the right solution. Our team of learning specialists will work with you to develop a unique training course for your business. Through an in-depth consultation process, we will work with you to profile your learning needs and build a bespoke program from the ground up.
Speak with one of our team today to find which option is right for you.
Thank you for your enquiry, almost there! Please fill in the form so that we may best cater to your needs