About the workshop
Regardless of industry, offering, size or structure, social media is a key plank in your company’s digital marketing success. These channels represent a powerful and dynamic marketing tool, delivering your message to potentially millions of customers. Social media enables direct brand interaction and real-time market feedback. Facebook boasts over 1.86 billion active users monthly, while Instagram has more than 700 million and a claim of over 8 million business profiles, representing a critical component of your marketing strategy.
But are you fully utilising social media to drive business growth? Do you know what the numbers really mean? Do you have what it takes to stand out in an already crowded social market?
This two-day intensive course has been specifically designed to deliver the skills you need to help your brand maximise its social media strategy, understand the needs of its audience, and speak the language of social success. Pop the hood and get to know the business-end of these systems, understand how to build an effective and market-specific content calendar, ensuring your content is fresh, innovative, and strategically aligned with your brand.
Walk away with the tools you need to make Facebook and Instagram work for you and your business, translating reach into business results and revenue!
- Understanding why social media marketing is an essential part of your business strategy
- Identifying your social media marketing goals
- Overcoming common social media fears
- Optimising your Facebook and Instagram profiles
- Understanding the powerful role creativity plays in capturing attention on social media
Four creative tools to bring your brand to life online
- Voice - Finding and developing your unique brand voice
- Visuals - Enhancing your messages with the power of images and video
- Humour – Learning why humour is so powerful in business and how to apply it to your social media content
- Storytelling – What stories can you tell to showcase your brand and connect with your audience?
- A look at different forms of digital storytelling across Facebook and Instagram
Content marketing and content strategy
- Content marketing: What is it and how can it help your business?
- Creating a content calendar: The essentials
- Getting to the heart of your content strategy
- Your content road-map: The next steps
Social media marketing idea generation
- Creative ideas to generate content for your social media strategy
- Brainstorming tips and techniques for engaging visuals
- Strategies to increase engagement on Instagram (including hashtag strategies and creating compelling InstaStories)
- Apps and visual effects to enhance your social media content
- Wrapping up with social media etiquette fundamentals
- Key social media platforms to promote your core business goals
- Facebook and Instagram for business
- Understanding Business Manager, Ads Manager and Power Editor
- Optimising your pages and creating a content calendar that works
Measure and track your social media marketing investment
- Identifying different advertising campaign objectives and targeting options
- Understanding core, custom and lookalike audiences
- Facebook pixel tracking, working with developers to implement
Managing campaign structure, budget placement and breakdown
- Reporting, analysis and insights
- Unpacking the numbers behind your ROI
- What do your results really mean?
Best practice to rise above the noise
- Enriching your content with effective video strategy
- Building meaningful customer connections
- Next steps: Putting your plan into action
To make sure you get the learning solution that’s right for you, we offer different levels of tailoring to suit your needs. Choose from three levels of customisation:
1.Off the Shelf
Love what you see? Great! Choose this option to take one of our most popular courses and bring it in-house for your team. Includes a pre-course consult session with our facilitator to make sure we hit the mark, and deliver the right learning experience for you.
Make sure you get the most from the course you choose, by tailoring the content to get the right fit for you. Speak to our team, who will work with you to pick and mix from a curated bank of training modules to help customise your learning experience.
Not on the list? Let us know what you’re looking for and we will find the right solution. Our team of learning specialists will work with you to develop a unique training course for your business. Through an in-depth consultation process, we will work with you to profile your learning needs and build a bespoke program from the ground up.
Speak with one of our team today to find which option is right for you.