About the workshop
You may know the basics of Agile. You may have run a pilot project or even have a complement of Agile teams already embedded. But the principles and methodologies are only half the story. How do you actually apply the theory, turn ideas into action and deliver real-world, practical value to your organisation?
Take the next step in your Agile journey and become an Agile Alchemist - transforming base metals into gold! Learn how to unlock the potential and power of Agile across your organisation - at the project, program, portfolio and enterprise level. Then light the spark for complete Business Agility.
This two-day, advanced course will enable you to take Agile to the next level in your team and across your organisation. Mark out your whole Agile roadmap, from initiation to delivery and beyond. Explore practical strategies to scale up (SAFe, LeSS), how to manage multiple teams in an Agile framework and successfully interact with adjacent teams and organisational areas.
- Agile contracts and vendor management
- Drafting the Agile project charter/business case
- Develop your project roadmap with story mapping
- Collaborative planning techniques
Applying design thinking to the Agile initiation phase
- Customer value, feedback and insights
- 5 ways to run feasibility studies and test early
- Engage stakeholders for Agile project
Agile project planning
- Roles of facilitation in planning
- Risk management in Agile
- Surface and understand the complexities
- Integrate Scrum with your communication plan
Make value visible
- Structure financials for Agile projects
- How to set up team space for collaboration
- Visual management for Agile teams
- Agile procurement - Manage risk and volatility
- Effective management of Scrum team and process
- Monitor performance of Agile projects, setting up metrics, making adjustments, etc
- Optimise for flow and agility
- Financial model for Agile portfolios
Technical excellence and business integration
- How to manage risks with technology advancements and an Agile mindset
- Lean thinking and system thinking
- Integrate with adjacent teams (Operations, Marketing, PMO, and more)
- Make the most out of retrospectives
Bake it into the culture - The Enterprise Agile mindset
- Scale-up - How to manage multiple teams under Scaled Agile Frameworks ( LeSS, SAFe )
- Understand modern business environment
- Locate and assess value streams
- Embed innovations in portfolio and Enterprise Agile
Agile alchemy and a view to complete Business Agility
- Transition to a truly mature Agile environment
- Clear Agile action plan to take back to your organisation
- Laws of business agility and its implementation
- Future ways of working
To make sure you get the learning solution that’s right for you, we offer different levels of tailoring to suit your needs. Choose from three levels of customisation:
1.Off the Shelf
Love what you see? Great! Choose this option to take one of our most popular courses and bring it in-house for your team. Includes a pre-course consult session with our facilitator to make sure we hit the mark, and deliver the right learning experience for you.
Make sure you get the most from the course you choose, by tailoring the content to get the right fit for you. Speak to our team, who will work with you to pick and mix from a curated bank of training modules to help customise your learning experience.
Not on the list? Let us know what you’re looking for and we will find the right solution. Our team of learning specialists will work with you to develop a unique training course for your business. Through an in-depth consultation process, we will work with you to profile your learning needs and build a bespoke program from the ground up.
Speak with one of our team today to find which option is right for you.