About the workshop
These are unprecedented times, and the full impact on workplace mental health is yet to be seen. The social landscape of the workplace is changing at lightning speed, and remaining workers are coming to grips with the loss of colleagues and friends to redundancies and stand-downs, and working in relative or total isolation. Outside the office (or the home-office), their opportunities to meet their basic human needs for interaction are dwindling, and feelings of loneliness, hopelessness, stress and anxiety are spiking. No doubt, you may be feeling these things too.
As a leader, you are the caretaker of your team professionally, and in this climate their professional well-being will depend heavily on their personal well-being. And your capacity to support their well-being depends on your ability to maintain your own mental health. Psychologist and workplace mental health expert Anna Feringa has supported the development of psychologically safe workplaces and mentally healthy teams across all industries. Over two mornings Anna will equip you with the skills and knowledge to ensure the health and well-being of your teams through this difficult time.
Deepen your understanding of anxiety, stress, and depression, and acquire skills to respond to and support the needs of your team and yourself to boost your resilience and maximise your potential to emerge from the current health crisis a stronger leader with a stronger team.
Anxiety and change - preparing for uncertainty
- Understand the nature and cause of anxiety in the context of crisis, and its impact on the workplace
- Analyse and project change through Covid-19 on the personal, environmental, and systemic levels
Changing work - know what to expect
- Understand the psychological impact of remote working and working in a reduced team
- Identify stress and anxiety in the workplace and know how to respond for the best wellbeing outcomes
Strategic leadership in crisis - support your team and your organisation
- Explore strategies to support your teams on an interpersonal and operational level
- Develop communication strategies to support stability in day to day operations and through crisis management
Self-care - build resilience organisation-wide
- Establish a regular self-care routine for yourself to ensure stable leadership
- Embed self-care practices in the workplace, virtual or physical, to support the mental health fo your team
To make sure you get the learning solution that’s right for you, we offer different levels of tailoring to suit your needs. Choose from three levels of customisation:
1.Off the Shelf
Love what you see? Great! Choose this option to take one of our most popular courses and bring it in-house for your team. Includes a pre-course consult session with our facilitator to make sure we hit the mark, and deliver the right learning experience for you.
Make sure you get the most from the course you choose, by tailoring the content to get the right fit for you. Speak to our team, who will work with you to pick and mix from a curated bank of training modules to help customise your learning experience.
Not on the list? Let us know what you’re looking for and we will find the right solution. Our team of learning specialists will work with you to develop a unique training course for your business. Through an in-depth consultation process, we will work with you to profile your learning needs and build a bespoke program from the ground up.
Speak with one of our team today to find which option is right for you.
Thank you for your enquiry, almost there! Please fill in the form so that we may best cater to your needs