About the workshop
- Understand the nature of big data and its role in improving safety outcomes in high risk environments
- Explore the nuanced needs of various stakeholders and how to best inform and protect them
- Present complex information in compelling and accessible formats
- Ensure effective implementation of safety recommendations across the organisation
- Evaluate the quality of data and it’s fitness for use in reporting
- Assess data for relevance and potential practical application
- Conduct a cost/benefit analysis of the data collection and collation process against potential safety outcomes
Understanding audiences and information
- Identify your target audience by understanding their reporting responsibilities
- Understand the information needs of your target audience
- Explore the structural and practical differences of general reports and special purpose reports
Reporting to internal stakeholders
- Tailor reports to the various needs of employees, management, and executive/board level leadership
- Understand how safety reporting is essential to big-picture business strategy
- Master the essential components of board reporting
Reporting to external stakeholders
- Understand the vested interests of significant external stakeholder groups
- Craft your messaging for purpose and context
- Differentiate between essential and non-essential information for effective engagement
To make sure you get the learning solution that’s right for you, we offer different levels of tailoring to suit your needs. Choose from three levels of customisation:
1.Off the Shelf
Love what you see? Great! Choose this option to take one of our most popular courses and bring it in-house for your team. Includes a pre-course consult session with our facilitator to make sure we hit the mark, and deliver the right learning experience for you.
Make sure you get the most from the course you choose, by tailoring the content to get the right fit for you. Speak to our team, who will work with you to pick and mix from a curated bank of training modules to help customise your learning experience.
Not on the list? Let us know what you’re looking for and we will find the right solution. Our team of learning specialists will work with you to develop a unique training course for your business. Through an in-depth consultation process, we will work with you to profile your learning needs and build a bespoke program from the ground up.
Speak with one of our team today to find which option is right for you.