About the workshop
Living and leading through a pandemic may well be the biggest challenge you face in your career. Change is innumerable and in this uncertain work environment, organisations need leaders with a firm grasp on all areas of their business who can drive innovation and project strength and strategic direction. As your responsibilities change in General Management and senior leadership roles, you must equip yourself with the mindset, skills and practical strategies to influence at the executive level, communicate with impact, foster a positive culture and drive performance across your business. There has never been a more important time for effective leadership, and now is the time to step up and develop essential skills for leading through this difficult time.
As part of our leadership pathways series, this innovative and current course focuses on the core leadership quadrants you will need to thrive as a General Manager and deliver real value to your team and organisation as you navigate the aftermath of the pandemic. During this time you may be busier than ever, but it is vital to make time to ensure your professional development is on track. Focus on developing vital aspects of your leadership toolkit once a week as you join our expert facilitator, network of general managers and senior leaders. Over four weeks, you will emerge prepared to think and lead strategically, generate innovative ideas and foster creativity in your teams, cultivate a culture of trust, and contribute to your organisation on a strategic and senior level.
Draw on the latest thinking, practical models, tools and strategies to establish your executive leadership presence, progress your career and deliver value for your business.
Strategic Leadership & Senior Stakeholders
- Develop executive leadership presence
- Explore the latest models and principles for strategic leadership
- Learn to act strategically and allocate resources effectively
- Apply strategic leadership principles in a high pressure, uncertain environment
- Manage stakeholder dynamics and manage corporate politics
- Influence up and across senior teams with impact
- Unpack your division's unique value proposition
Change, Innovation & Creativity
- Explore the ‘new normal’ and changing nature of work
- Apply a Design Thinking approach to innovation
- Tools for generating innovative ideas and fostering creativity in your teams
- Tools to link innovation with strategy implementation
- Improve decision making in times of complexity and uncertainty
- Build resilient and high performing teams aligned with broader business strategy
Culture & Performance
- Influence mindsets, beliefs and behaviours
- Drive vision, values and visibility in culture transformation
- Be the role model for behaviour you want to inspire in others and leverage discretionary effort
- Learn how to create a ‘trust bank’ and generate sustainable high performance
- Influence your peers with your personal brand
- Refine your managerial impact to positively engage your team and key stakeholders
Business, Risk & Agility
- Locate and assess value streams through a strategic lens
- Diagnose and proactively manage complex business and economic challenges
- Assess risk effectively and make informed business decisions
- Understand the environmental context of making your business team agile
- Make informed financial decisions and provide critical guidance
- Use Appreciative Inquiry to extract greater value from your existing processes
- Create a leadership action plan to address your strategic challenges
Tailor Your Training Experience
To make sure you get the learning solution that’s right for you, we offer different levels of tailoring to suit your needs. Choose from three levels of customisation:
1.Off the Shelf
Love what you see? Great! Choose this option to take one of our most popular courses and bring it in-house for your team. Includes a pre-course consult session with our facilitator to make sure we hit the mark, and deliver the right learning experience for you.
Make sure you get the most from the course you choose, by tailoring the content to get the right fit for you. Speak to our team, who will work with you to pick and mix from a curated bank of training modules to help customise your learning experience.
Not on the list? Let us know what you’re looking for and we will find the right solution. Our team of learning specialists will work with you to develop a unique training course for your business. Through an in-depth consultation process, we will work with you to profile your learning needs and build a bespoke program from the ground up.
Speak with one of our team today to find which option is right for you.
Who Will Attend
- Senior management
- Executive leadership teams
- Current and aspiring C-suite & board level professionals
Suitable for Leadership Pathways Level 2 alumni