About the workshop
The 2020 pandemic has had a dramatic effect on organisations globally. Teams are working remotely, communication is disrupted, productivity may be impacted and the future is uncertain. Responsive and adaptable leaders are critical when navigating this change successfully. Leaders who are responsible for this must be strategic, influential and take responsibility for highly complex projects. There has never been a more important time for impactful leadership, and during this uncertain time, it is vital to take time to maximise your leadership capabilities.
Aimed at mid-level managers, this two-day workshop will deliver the essential toolkit for leading successfully during the pandemic and beyond. It will provide you with the chance to hone your current leadership skill set, as well as acquire new ones for taking the next step in your career. Delve into the increasing complexities of stakeholder management, building autonomy in your team and becoming a key influencer and decision-maker.
This virtual workshop will provide you with an intensive professional development opportunity to enhance and refine your leadership skills in order to lead with confidence and conviction through the pandemic and beyond. Discover how your unique skill set can be sharpened to unlock your potential and take the next step in your career.
Authentic executive-level leadership
- Expectations and values of an effective leader
- Understand individual strengths and values as a leader
- Resetting your personal and professional brand
- Utilise leadership styles to your advantage
Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Enhance self-awareness to lead and motivate your team through COVID and beyond
- Optimise personal strengths to enhance emotional competence
- Utilise heightened EQ to make effective strategic decisions
- Override emotional responses to stressful situations
Evolve into the strategic decision-maker
- The shift from micro to macro leadership
- Develop and use political nous
- Set and lead strategic directions across the organisation
Build resilience under pressure and uncertainty
- Anticipate and manage risk effectively
- Prepare for unexpected challenges
- Make crucial judgements under pressure
- Explore coaching styles of leadership
- Engage and manage stakeholder expectations during disruption
- Represent and influence on behalf of your organisation with authority
- Engage and manage sensitive issues under pressure
- Harness and resolve conflict
Build team capability and accountability
- Strategies to leverage design thinking
- Build reliability and accountability in your team
- Adaptable leadership strategies for managing different people
- Develop your team’s resilience to stress and change
Lead teams to achieve higher levels of performance
- Align teams with organisational goals
- Co-create high performance
- Tools for managing complex issues
- Build cohesive and engaged teams
Implement personal leadership strategies back in the workplace
- Being an authentic leader and communicator
- Embrace resilience and agility
- Plan and commit to actions that will lead to success
- Identify future leadership priorities
Tailor Your Training Experience
To make sure you get the learning solution that’s right for you, we offer different levels of tailoring to suit your needs. Choose from three levels of customisation:
1.Off the Shelf
Love what you see? Great! Choose this option to take one of our most popular courses and bring it in-house for your team. Includes a pre-course consult session with our facilitator to make sure we hit the mark, and deliver the right learning experience for you.
Make sure you get the most from the course you choose, by tailoring the content to get the right fit for you. Speak to our team, who will work with you to pick and mix from a curated bank of training modules to help customise your learning experience.
Not on the list? Let us know what you’re looking for and we will find the right solution. Our team of learning specialists will work with you to develop a unique training course for your business. Through an in-depth consultation process, we will work with you to profile your learning needs and build a bespoke program from the ground up.
Speak with one of our team today to find which option is right for you.
Who Will Attend
- Middle to senior managers
- Experienced people leaders
- And those looking to further enhance their leadership acumen
Suitable for Leadership Pathways Level 1 alumni