- Position yourself for career success
- Communicate with impact & influence
- Create a corporate culture that embodies your brand
- Cultivate resilience & remain agile in an evolving space
Esmé Borgelt is Managing Director, Australia & New Zealand for Kellogg. Esmé has spent over 15 years with Kellogg in various roles in Sales and Logistics and has built a strong understanding of the Australian market over the last 10 years. She has benefited from working in both emerging and developed markets over the course of her career, including leading the market development for Sub-Equatorial Africa, and in New Zealand where she was country lead.
Esmé is passionate about developing people to their full potential and strongly believes in the power of diversity, including diverse work groups and gender equality.
Managing Director, ANZ
Chief Financial Officer
Unilever, Australia & New Zealand
Chief Category Management Officer
Head of Marketing, Australia
Global Head of Design
Event Starting In!
Prices start at
More people? More savings!
3 - 4
5 - 9
10 - 14
*Only one discount applies at any given time.
Great achievements start with passion, a motivating force that shapes your purpose. Focusing on your strengths and tapping into what keeps you balanced will help you become a prominent leader.
- Define what it means to be an authentic leader
- Stay true to your values and purpose
- Overcome challenges and barriers to progression
Esme Borgelt Managing Director, ANZ Kellogg's
Explore how experiences, obstacles, failures, fears and feedback can help shape your leadership style and team values. Lisi shares how she transformed obstacles into knowledge and why being transparent in her feedback actually built better relationships.
- Leverage your difficulties to broaden your perspective
- Learn how setbacks can be transformed into knowledge
- Understand the importance of your own values in order to lead effectively
Lisi Schappi Global Head of Design Deputy
The first step in overcoming self-doubt is acknowledging it. Explore how you can step into your power and shift your mindset to achieve career success.
- Overcome self-doubt and build confidence
- Avoid the negative consequences of self-comparison
- Own your professional success
Kirsty Ghahramani National Retail Sales Manager Seafolly
The world needs leaders who are willing to take a stand. Our panel of change agents will explore the changing role of women in leadership, discuss authentic leadership styles, and examine the challenges and opportunities that women face.
- Understand the changing role of women in leadership
- Adopt an authentic leadership style
- Examine the challenges and opportunities facing women in leadership
Severine Yerriah Chief Financial Officer Unilever, Australia & New Zealand
Tammy Chan Managing Director Philip Morris International
Sophie Lodge Corporate Affairs Director Mars Wrigley
Pina Sciarrone Chief Retail Insurance Officer AIA Australia
Sahra Barton Head Commercial Strategy and Execution Kimberly-Clark
Resilience and agility are the top two competencies required in today's retail leaders. Explore strategies to stay relevant in this hyper-growth environment and instil resilience in yourself and others.
- Master strategies to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Develop confidence with uncertainty
- Bounce back from setbacks
Mareile Osthus Chief Category Management Officer THE ICONIC
To be an effective leader, you must be able to influence key stakeholders through structured conversations. Our Communications Coach will provide you with the skills to make an impact and communicate confidently.
- Discover the psychology behind the decision-making process
- Identify effective channels for communication
- Formulate persuasive phrases, so others easily accept your ideas
Arabella Macpherson Founder & Communications Coach Resonate Communications
Leadership is about providing a service to others that inspires them to step outside their comfort zone, to strive for excellence, and to act bolder than they ever thought possible. Change isn’t about being at the front, but it’s about being humble enough to listen as soon as a shift begins to happen, encouraging different perspectives, and harnessing the positive in every opportunity.
- Understand your role when leading through change
- Create a high performance culture in your organisation
- Be inspired to tackle change and thrive through uncertainty
Julia Kern Managing Director Kaufland Australia
Creating connections is an essential skill in the business world. Jen will provide you with practical strategies to increase your support network and advance your career.
- Feel the fear and do it anyway
- Communicate with confidence
- Expand and enhance your network
Jen Harwood Motivational Speaker, Author, Business Coach The Jenerator!
Businesses in the modern world must be able to continually adapt to meet the needs of today’s digital-savvy consumers. Explore how you can lead innovation and drive transformation in this fast-paced environment.
- Understand the retail revolution
- Develop an innovative mindset
- Future-proof your business
Leaders of established companies seeking to be disruptive are challenging their management teams and workforces to revisit their processes and look outside the traditional walls for innovative approaches. Explore strategies for effective disruption in a rapidly evolving industry.
- Strategies for effective disruption
- Communicate your purpose and vision
- Overcome complacency, gain buy-in
Dean Jones Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer GlamCorner
The jobs of the future will be tech-heavy, portable, and, most interestingly, they will put the worker in the driver’s seat. Explore how you can make a difference, innovate the way you work and identify new opportunities for the future.
- Break the mould and make a difference
- Innovate the way you think about talent
- Identify new opportunities to re-define the future
Jeremy Brook Head of Marketing, Australia Deliveroo
Kelly Jamieson Managing Director The Edible Blooms Group Pty Ltd.
Kelly Amin General Manager, Commercial Operations David Jones
Kerry Cunningham Director, Business Integration Blackmores
Caroline Waite Sales Director, Australia Frucor Suntory
Learning from a successful mentor can elevate your professional capabilities and help you achieve your career goals with confidence. Explore the relationship between mentoring and leadership development in career success.
- Understand the role of mentorship in career success
- Gain enhanced self-esteem through professional recognition
- Develop new skills, knowledge and leadership capabilities
Tanya Robertson National Franchising Manager 7-Eleven
Establishing goals and values will help build the foundations for a prolonged leadership career. Kellie will discuss how embracing your flaws, as well as your strengths, will lead to greater authenticity and a powerful leadership brand.
- Develop an authentic leadership brand
- Leverage your brand to connect with your team
- Master techniques to inspire, motivate and engage
Kellie Tomney Founder, Career & Leadership Mentor Kellie Tomney
Advances in technology are challenging companies to restructure and reinvent their business models to remain competitively viable. Explore strategies to stay relevant and set yourself up for success in this rapidly evolving industry.
- Define what success looks like to you
- Stay relevant in a hyper-growth environment
- Set yourself up for success in a competitive retail landscape
Jeremy Brook Head of Marketing, Australia Deliveroo
Rosanna will guide you through the takeaways from the summit. You will identify opportunities for progression and create an action plan for your future.
- Reflect on key takeaways from the last two days
- Define what the future of Retail & FMCG looks like to you
- Create an action plan for your leadership journey
Rosanna Iacono Strategist, Board Director & Consultant, The Growth Activists
Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay
30 Pitt St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia
+61 2 9259 7000
* Terms and conditions apply