Unlock your innate strengths and pursue your own vision of success
- Unlock self-awareness and lead with purpose
- Leverage Emotional Intelligence for breakthrough communication
- Build mental mechanisms for career success
- Expand your personal and professional network of like-minded women
Managing Director, Thailand & New TerritoriesJohnson & Johnson
Group Chief Financial OfficerQantas
CMDR Christina Ween
Commander, RANRoyal Australian Navy
Chief Financial Officer, ANZUnilever
Group Deputy Secretary, Place, Design & Public PlacesDepartment of Planning, Industry and Environment
Chief Customer & Marketing OfficerMetLife Insurance
Deputy Secretary, Economic & Financial Management GroupNSW Treasury
Acting Deputy Vice Chancellor, Corporate ServicesUniversity of Technology Sydney
Chief Technology OfficerAustralian Space Agency
Group Executive Legal & Chief Risk Officernib
Group Chief Executive OfficerCraveable Brands
Head of Partnerships, Aus/NZ, Google CloudGoogle
Chief People OfficerFrucor Suntory
Head of National SecurityAmazon Web Services
General Manager, Product SupportWesTrac
Senior Director & General CounselPepsiCo
Co-Founder & Chief Executive OfficerFuture Super
Annabelle Daniel OAM
Chief Executive OfficerWomen's Community Shelters
Founder & Communications CoachResonate Communications
Motivational Speaker, Author, Business CoachThe Jenerator!
Founder & Chief Empathy OfficerSqr One
Chief Executive OfficerNext Evolution Performance
Chief Executive OfficerChanging Change International (CCI)
Leadership & Development SpecialistAmy Stewart Learning and Development
If you believe there’s a way to overcome a challenge, your brain will focus on solutions. On the other hand, if you think the problem is unsolvable, you'll find nothing but hurdles and excuses. That's why cultivating a growth mindset is the most powerful thing you can do to achieve success. This interactive workshop will help you discover the tools to develop a growth mindset and propel yourself towards achieving your personal and professional goals.
Neuroplasticity - Tools to develop a growth mindset
- Understand how your mindset influences your actions
- Align your beliefs with your goals
- Ensure that you're equipped to deal with setbacks
Overcome your limiting beliefs
- How to identify ideas holding you back
- Storytelling and the power of reframing
- Recognise the benefits of self-awareness
Practical strategies to build confidence
- Address the root causes of low confidence
- Implement positive self-talk
- Change the habit of wondering what others think
Enhance resilience through stress management
- Effective relaxation breathing techniques
- Neurological responses to stress and how to short circuit them
- Strategies to increase your resilience
Vanessa Bennett Chief Executive Officer Next Evolution Performance
Join Liquid Learning and your chair, Ale Wiecek, for this opening kick-off session as we prepare for two days of incredible speakers, senior leaders, expert deep-dives and unmissable panel discussions!
After opening remarks the whole room breaks up into groups for you to meet one another, network, and outline your desired learning outcomes as we start unpacking the key themes of the conference!
Everyone has a WHY. Do you know yours?
Your why is the purpose, cause or belief that drives everyone one of us. Finding your why may require time and self-discovery. It may come with ups and downs. But knowing why you do what you do is too vital to ignore. Join Nadia Yu, as she candidly reflects on her own career journey, provides insight on the best way to discover your why, identify your goals and turn it into action, and shares her leadership lessons on the road to success.
- Discover your why and embody it
- Identify your goals and vision and turn it into action
- Explore leadership lessons on the road to success
Nadia Yu Managing Director, Thailand & New Territories Johnson & Johnson
We all face unique challenges and obstacles in our careers, and they may not always be the obvious ones which can it hard to find the support we need. We have to have learn how to build these support networks to fully understand and communicate the needs of others, and ourselves. It’s all about strategy, like playing chess and getting your pieces into the right spaces. Join Melissa, as she reflects on her own career and provides you with practical tips and tools for building a support network to accelerate your professional growth.
- Engage authentically to understand biases
- Identify and work with male advocates
- Build your confidence for productive conversations
Melissa Osborne Head of National Security Amazon Web Services
Organisations the world over are still tackling a lack of women and diversity in leadership positions, and the competitive and commercial impacts this can have on their business. People bring different skills, experiences, cultural backgrounds and personalities to the table, and these differences shape the way we think. Cultivating “diversity of thought” in your business can boost innovation and creative problem-solving. But organisations must first better understand how to attract, develop and retain skilled and diverse talent. Join our panel of executive leaders as they share insights on the best ways to harness your workforce potential and leverage diversity of thought in your organisation.
- Place diversity front-of-mind and foster inclusive talent
- Champion and amplify women in the workplace
- Harness diversity of thought to guard against groupthink and stimulate new insights
Chesne Stafford Chief Customer & Marketing Officer MetLife Insurance
Joann Wilkie Deputy Secretary, Economic & Financial Management Group NSW Treasury
Aude Vignelles Chief Technology Officer Australian Space Agency
Rhody Burton Head of Partnerships, Aus/NZ, Google Cloud Google
Lili Dent Senior Director & General Counsel PepsiCo
For many, networking at business events is a daunting experience. Well, fear not! This interactive mini-workshop session, led by networking extraordinaire Jen Harwood, will help you to overcome any reservations you may have and transform you into a networking pro!
- Build confidence and connections
- Feel the fear and do it anyway
- Learn engaging conversation tips
Jen Harwood Motivational Speaker, Author, Business Coach The Jenerator!
In today's hyper-connected and fast-paced world, leaders face new and unexpected challenges. Customisation and personalisation is the order of the day. People increasingly expect things to be tailored to their own individual needs and preferences, and that includes their leaders. But as a leader, you can't be all things to all people, so what can you do? The answer begins with authenticity, cultivating your own leadership style rooted in who you are and what you believe. CMDR Christina Ween will share insight from her own career, what drives her and the importance of embodying your passion and purpose.
- Identify and communicate your values and purpose
- Use your principles to drive resilience and determination
- Instil trust and cohesion throughout your organisation
CMDR Christina Ween Commander, RAN Royal Australian Navy
Courage is not fearlessness, it is the conviction to face adversity in spite of the fear one might feel. A courageous leader is willing to stay the course in rough weather, and can see that in the midst of turbulence there lies the opportunity for growth. Vanessa started at Qantas as an Internal Audit Supervisor in 1994. Since then she's worked her way up the ladder and faced her fair share of adversity, eventually landing in the role of Group Chief Financial Officer in late 2019. In this session, she shares insights from her career and reflects on the unique challenges of the last 12 months in particular, as she unpacks practical tips and tools for cultivating courage and creating opportunities for professional progression.
- Position yourself for career advancement
- Discover the importance of self-development
- Leverage initiative to create opportunity
Vanessa Hudson Group Chief Financial Officer Qantas
Boundaries are critical when it comes to achieving balance in life, now more than ever. They are the physical, emotional, and mental limits you create to protect yourself from over-committing, being used, or behaving in unethical ways. Forming healthy boundaries in the workplace can make the difference between professional fulfillment or burn out! This interactive panel discussion will explore the concept of work-life integration post-2020, how to avoid the 24/7 work-cycle and provide you with practical tips and tools for drawing the line and setting boundaries in your personal and professional life.
- Gain insight into your problem areas and explore where limits need to be set
- Define what needs to be changed and set healthy boundaries in and outside work
- Develop tips, tools and strategies for avoiding the 24/7 work-cycle
Severine Yerriah Chief Financial Officer, ANZ Unilever
Alexandra O’Mara Group Deputy Secretary, Place, Design & Public Places Department of Planning, Industry and Environment
Christine Burns Acting Deputy Vice Chancellor, Corporate Services University of Technology Sydney
Roslyn Toms Group Executive Legal & Chief Risk Officer nib
Amy Rixon Chief People Officer Frucor Suntory
Danielle Bull General Manager, Product Support WesTrac
Whether you're a new manager or a senior executive, Emotional Intelligence impacts your ability to present key corporate issues with integrity and authenticity. Developing your EQ can help you to control your reactions, and build strong relationships, and to motivate and inspire others. Join Communication Coach, Arabella Macpherson, as she provides you with practical tips, tools and strategies to leverage your EQ to strengthen your communication skills.
- Understand how emotional intelligence impacts leadership and communication
- Increase self-awareness to identify your trigger points to reduce stress and respond rather than react
- Recognise the emotional states of others to influence thinking and behaviour
Arabella Macpherson Founder & Communications Coach Resonate Communications
We salute the women who are getting things done. She may be a mother, a daughter, a friend, a colleague... but most of all she’s a do-er, making a positive impact and inspiring others through her actions – be it socially, politically, creatively, professionally or personally. Join us for this inspirational fire-side chat as we bring together leading women and change-makers from across the private and not-for-profit sector, to share their unique experience and delve deeper into how we can change the narrative and work towards a better future.
- Find your voice and speak up
- Secrets to creating and cultivating meaningful change
- Play your part, be part of the movement
Kirstin Hunter Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer Future Super
Annabelle Daniel OAM Chief Executive Officer Women's Community Shelters
Are you where you want to be professionally? Whether you want to advance faster at your present company, change jobs, or make the jump to a new field entirely, most people seem to agree on the ultimate goal - to build a career around your own unique talents and passions. But to actually achieve this and sell yourself effectively, especially in today’s competitive job market, you first of all need to know who you actually are. Which is harder than it sounds. Join expert facilitator, Julie Alexander, as you assess your unique strengths, develop a compelling personal brand, and ensure that others recognise the powerful contribution you can make.
- Define your destination and imagine your future
- Leverage your points of difference
- Prove your worth
Julie Alexander Chief Executive Officer Changing Change International (CCI)
In this closing interactive roundtable session, join your chair, Ale Wiecek, as you connect with others in the room, reflect on your journey so far and create an action plan to carry you forward.
- Reflect on your key takeaways from the Summit
- Identify opportunities for career progression and growth
- Create an action plan for your leadership journey
Ale Wiecek Founder & Chief Empathy Officer Sqr One
Transformational leadership strategies to accelerate team performance
- Leverage team dynamics to enhance performance
- Challenge, support and empower others
- Maximise team productivity during times of disruption
Drive change leadership
- Recognise and overcome hurdles to change
- Build an appetite for change and responsiveness to change
- Embed a positive change culture in an organisation
Strategic career progression
- Skills for self-promotion and accelerated career progression
- Actively seeking and accepting feedback
- Expand your networking skills
- Achieve improved leadership performance - Your personal action plan
Bringing it all together
- Round table in action - Reflect on key learnings
Amy Stewart Leadership & Development Specialist Amy Stewart Learning and Development
Current discount ending in