Communicate with confidence
Embrace leadership opportunities
Harness & sharpen your inherent strengths
Build leadership influence & unlock innovation
Gretta Theobald Stephens
Chief Executive New Zealand & Pacific Islands
New Zealand Steel Limited
Executive Director, ExportNZ and ManufacturingNZ
GM Operations Specialty (Consumer and Food Service), NZ Manufacturing
Head of Replenishment
Head of Quality
API Consumer Brands
Event Starting In!
About 1 Month
Prices start at
More people? More savings!
3 - 4
5 - 9
10 - 14
The key to effective leadership comes from building confidence and developing resilience. To achieve the best outcomes and empower your team, you must strive to build positive relationships and embrace new challenges.
This workshop will empower you to build effective strategies and develop your unique leadership talents. It will equip you with the knowledge to build your team’s strengths and inspire supportive leadership.
Establish a resilient attitude
- Lead through challenges
- Gain trust with your team
- Bounce back and step up
Boost leadership credibility
- Offer transparency to gain respect
- Lead by example
- Listen to your team and action changes
Build confidence to embrace challenges
- React and respond like a leader
- Take risks and learn from outcomes
- Break out of your comfort zone
Strengthen your team
- Advocate open communication
- Manage difficult relationships
- Encourage positive interactions
In a traditionally male-dominated industry, it is important to pioneer change and champion diversity for the benefit of the wider community. In this session, Becky will help you build confident leadership and pursue positive change in your organisation.
- Build confidence and credibility
- Challenge norms and shift culture
- Embrace diversity and inclusion in the workplace
Becky Lloyd General Maanager Humes New Zealand
Loren is the General Manager of an international business and previously led the largest FMCG Sales & Operations Planning team in New Zealand. Hear about the critical elements which contributed to her successful (and accidental) career path, from music teacher to commercial leadership.
- Put your hand up for opportunities
- Listen to others and yourself
- Demonstrate your capability
Loren Astridge General Manager Bevie
Cultivating resilience will brace you for industry turbulence and allow you to exert sustainable leadership. Elspeth will share her experience developing unwavering resilience.
- Strategies for success
- Build self-awareness
- Strengthen your support networks
Elspeth MacRae Chief Innovation and Science Officer Scion Research
The impact you can make as a leader comes down to your self-confidence and influence. Sunet, an experienced professional with extensive experience in manufacturing, will address these important skills.
- Bounce back with resilience
- Channel influence to empower your team
- Build leadership credibility
Sunet Klopper Industrial Engineer, Professional Organisational & Management Coach Coaching Defined
It can be difficult adjusting to a new position, embracing new skills and seizing new opportunities. Hear from our accomplished panellists on their experiences and advice on establishing leadership excellence.
- Execute the climb toward leadership
- Embrace new opportunities
- Make great strides toward goals
Gretta Theobald Stephens Chief Executive New Zealand & Pacific Islands New Zealand Steel Limited
Claire Morgan Head of Quality Griffins Food Ltd
Johanna Kelly Quality Manufacturing Manager, New Zealand Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
Stepping into leadership requires the ability to make a call on difficult decisions and not being afraid of failure. Catherine will discuss her many years in manufacturing and tips for confident decision making.
- Lead through challenges
- Own your success
- Apply a framework for making decisions
Catherine Abrahall General Manager, Quality NIG Nutritionals
Dealing with complex situations is inevitable when broadening your scope of responsibility, so you must understand how to address these challenging circumstances. Learn from Leanne on how to embrace challenges and build confidence.
- Grow with self-confidence
- Trust your decision
- Be open to change
Leeanne Walters Director NZ Wilson Consulting Group
To embrace new heights, you must passionately articulate your mission with your team. Catherine will explore how she developed her communication style and achieved success.
- Establish your communication style
- Connect and develop meaningful relationships
- Identify the natural strengths in your own communication style
Catherine Beard Executive Director, ExportNZ and ManufacturingNZ Business NZ
Participating in strategy-setting will accelerate your leadership progression. Mary Alice will share key communication skills and discuss how best to convey your message to different stakeholders.
- Adapt communication for your audience
- Manage up to gain credibility
- Express your leadership voice
Mary Alice Simon Head of Quality API Consumer Brands
Creating opportunities for future leaders to grow is key for a successful and connected organisation. Learn from our experienced panellists on how to implement progressive change.
- Pave the way for future manufacturers
- Develop mentorship programmes
- Build individual strengths
Justine Pearce GM Operations Specialty (Consumer and Food Service), NZ Manufacturing Fonterra
Susan D'Lima Head of Replenishment Progressive Enterprises
Michelle Bunting General Manager, New Zealand Honeywell
Authentic leaders are aware of who they are and what they stand for. They hold themselves accountable for their impact on others and lead in a way that creates trust and confidence. Joan will share ideas for establishing an authentic leadership profile.
- Be mindful of your strengths and limitations
- Empathy and courage to inspire and empower others
- Trust as the cornerstone of success
Joan Mather Director Mather Consulting
The world is rapidly changing, with disruption challenging the rules of the business world. Hear from Rebecca as she shares her story of why different is good.
- Remain relevant through turbulence and change
- The power of collaboration
- A continuous journey of adapting
Rebecca Knapman Senior Supply Chain Specialist Fonterra
Use this session to reflect on key learning outcomes from the summit and plan for your future.
- Pave your career path
- Progress towards leadership
- Connect and broaden your network
Carmen Doran Director Tracks Business Consulting Ltd
Great leaders invest time in building engaged and high-performing teams. This interactive workshop will provide strategies and practical tools to inspire and coach your team to achieve their potential.
Inspire teams to achieve greatness
- Guide your team towards a compelling shared purpose
- Explore what success looks like
- Value diverse perspectives
Establishing an effective team
- Defining an effective teams
- Assessing your team’s strengths and gaps
- Developing TEAM Attitudes and Behaviours (Mindset)
Coach for team success
- Methods to build team capability
- Develop confidence in leading courageous conversations
- Support your team to realise their full potential
Maintain sustainable leadership
- Steps to ensure your team continues to thrive
- Practical ideas for team building
- Motivation and purpose
Crowne Plaza Auckland
128 Albert Street, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
(09) 302 1111
* Terms and conditions apply