- Skills and values to step up as a healthcare leader
- Build resilience and manage stress under frontline pressures
- Create an environment which inspires improved patient journeys
- Achieve balance and success with a compassionate mindset
Dr Goulding served as ANZCA (Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists) President from 2014-2016. She is a role model for women in medicine. An advocate for women’s leadership and mentoring, she has been engaged with organisations and held numerous positions for the Australian Society of Anaesthetists (ASA) including as state committee chair, a member of the NSW Continuing Medical Education Committee, executive councillor and education officer.
Queensland Board of the Medical Board of Australia
National Rehabilitation Program Director & Former CEO of Donvale Rehabilitation Hospital
Ramsay Health Care
Director of Medical Services
Greenslopes Private Hospital
Acting Health Service Chief Executive
Metro North Hospital & Health Service
Company Director & GP
Family Doctors Plus - 2017 Telstra Queensland Business Award winner
Current discount ending!
Prices start at
More people? More savings!
3 - 4
5 - 7
8 - 9
*Only one discount applies at any given time.
Many clinicians undervalue the applicability of their ‘non-knowledge’ aspects of their skillsets and how these translate into effective clinical leadership. Discover your leadership strengths and devise a strategy for applying these at the 'coal-face' to potentiate change.
- A case for clinical leadership
- Understand the Healthcare value system
- Recognise and embrace your values to thrive as a credible and inspiring leader
- Leverage your clinical passion and expert knowledge to discover, define, remediate, and evaluate problems
- Effecting meaningful change through building teams and collective leadership
Rebecca Stewart Director Medical Education Experts
The deeply personal nature of Healthcare is a dynamic that underpins how it is received. Jenny will explore how she reflects this connection in her values in her day-to-day and shares the secrets to delivering Healthcare with a human touch that patients will remember and celebrate.
- Attract the right talent for Healthcare
- Ways to achieve a patient-led culture
- Deliver inspired patient journeys
Jenny Haig National Rehabilitation Program Director & Former CEO of Donvale Rehabilitation Hospital Ramsay Health Care
A diverse and inclusive workforce is critical for patient-centred care, which means stakeholders must be part of the conversation. Melissa will examine her leadership journey and share strategies for promoting diversity and an inclusive 'tone at the top'.
- Understand how leadership diversity can enhance organisational decision-making and patient-centred care
- Tackle unconscious bias to build an inclusive culture in healthcare
- Leverage diversity to create inspired patient journeys
Mellissa Naidoo Director of Medical Services Greenslopes Private Hospital
The pressures of work and modern life place significant stress on teams and specialists. Hear from Dr Genevieve, who has pioneered interventions to ensure health workers are healthy - both physically and mentally - and that institutions accommodate their need for wellness.
- The state of wellness in Healthcare
- A business and moral case for intervention
- Ideas for Healthcare that provides self-care
Genevieve Goulding Board Member Queensland Board of the Medical Board of Australia
Patient-centred care requires a fundamental understanding of who the patient is. Robyn will share how her personal and professional experiences have shaped her leadership values and directions. You will learn how to develop partnerships with patients in providing healthcare.
-Understand the importance of leadership in developing a culture that supports the value of partnering with patients/consumers
-Leverage the power of “lived experiences” in delivering care
-Leadership strategies in keeping the patient at the centre of care
Robyn Bradley Executive Director of Mental Health & Specialised Services Wide Bay Hospital & Health Services
Australia’s healthcare system is based on the policy of universal access, ensuring everyone who calls this country home has adequate care. But healthcare outcomes vary by user group, suggesting room for improvement. What leadership values and ideas can guide our efforts to achieve a system that delivers equal outcomes?
- How can values-driven leadership be the key to Healthcare Equity?
- Engage and empower diverse teams and people
- Personal and institutional perspectives and inspirational stories
Joanne Shaw Executive Director Rural Darling Downs Hospital Health Service
Sharni Tippett Director, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health & Well-being Central Queensland Hospital & Health Service
Tami Photinos Executive Director of Community & Oral Health Metro North Hospital & Health Service
The nature of health work exposes workers to a high degree of unpreparable post-traumatic stress. Learn from a dynamic leader who's passion is building this strength in healthcare workers at all levels.
-Appreciate the need for resilience in health care
-Practical ways to build resilience
-Leverage resilience to be a better professional
Robyn Hargreaves Executive Coach LEA Group
We can all act as champions in our organisations, networks, and communities. Dr Willett is a leader in his field and a committed advocate for improved representation and diversity in healthcare leadership. He shares experiences, tips, and mindsets needed to lead effectively and promote a culture of empowered women's leadership.
- The power and importance of women's leadership in Healthcare
- Mindset changes needed to unlock the opportunities
- The benefits of an empowered woman in Healthcare
Bruce Willett Chair (Queensland) The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
Achieving balance can be the toughest challenge we face, as professional and personal priorities shift and change, and yet it can unlock our greatest strengths. For Dr Boulton, that path to balance begins with kindness. She will share her remarkable story, the highs and the lows, and the women that have inspired her to become a leader and create a more generous, balanced world.
Maria Boulton Company Director & GP Family Doctors Plus - 2017 Telstra Queensland Business Award winner
As a junior doctor, Anchita was faced with an administrative issue that had far-reaching ethical implications. From there she went on a historic journey to create a safer system for all doctors. Learn from her personal story of strength, resilience, and advocacy as she reflects on her experience and the lessons learned.
-Professional experience with a personal turning point
-Identify and respond to ethical dilemmas
-Leverage a sense of justice to challenge convention
Anchita Karmakar Director International Natural Justice Foundation
Delivering sustainable health services means making tough and unpopular decisions that have implications for the organisation, the patient journey, and the professionals involved. Learn how to approach decision-making with courage, clarity, and principle.
- Thought clarity - Understand the conflicts at play in challenging settings
- Simplify tough decisions with principles and values
- Leverage courage to lead through turbulent times
Jane Yacopetti Director Mater Group
Leadership is about reaching beyond the clutter to make meaningful connections that establish effective communication and stakeholder management practices. Lisa shares insights and perspectives on making these connections to enhance your leadership journey.
-Why connections matter
-How to find your voice
-Leverage the power of connections to thrive as a leader
Finding your place and identity can be challenging, but doing so will help reveal the most significant opportunities. This panel brings together seasoned leaders from different backgrounds to compare notes and explore perspectives on Healthcare leadership.
- Personalise the path to leadership
- The real challenges, obstacles, and opportunities on the long road to success
- The role of clinical leadership in Healthcare at a facility and administrative governance level
Jackie Hanson Acting Health Service Chief Executive Metro North Hospital & Health Service
Natalie Kolishkin Regional Sales Manager QLD, NT, WA Aspen Pharma Australia
Joyce McSwan Clinical Director Gold Coast Primary Health Network, Persistent Pain Program
Stakeholder management is something we all appreciate the need for, but what does it mean to value your patients, your staff, and your community? Learn from Shareen's leadership journey and how she drives initiatives that cater to these imperatives.
- The need for stakeholder-led thinking in healthcare
- How to recognise and integrate stockholder priorities in decision making
- Build and leverage lasting relationships
Shareen Mcmillan Executive Director Workforce Central Queensland Hospital & Health Service
Reflect on the stories and insights from two days of engaging with inspired speakers and delegates.
- Key takeaways from the past two days
- The current state of leadership in Healthcare
- Create your action plan
Robyn Hargreaves Executive Coach LEA Group
Occupational stress and burnout in the healthcare sector, particularly among physicians, is a well-documented and growing concern worldwide. Left unchecked, stress can lead to serious physical and
mental health problems, compromising not only quality of life but capacity to perform optimally in the workplace.
This workshop will give you a deeper understanding of what stress is, with a focus on the biological and physiological triggers and pathways, and how to manage stress more intentionally.
- What is stress? The biology of stress on brain, mind and body
- Rethinking stress: Shifting the focus to 'rewire' the brain
- Lifestyle: The science of healthy living
- Practical, evidence-based strategies for overcoming stress and avoiding burnout
Ineka Whiteman Director Dynamic Thought
Emporium Hotel South Bank
267 Grey St, , South Brisbane, QLD, 4101, Australia
07 3556 3333
* Terms and conditions apply