- Cultivate & realise effective, scalable Agile maturity to your organisation
- Adopt an enterprise Agile mindset & become an Agile leader
- Establish value-based metrics, monitoring & double-loop learning in PMO
- Agile risk mitigation strategies to encourage the culture of experimentation
Helen is an Agile veteran who splits her time between start-ups and large enterprise companies. As an Enterprise Agile Coach, she has been transforming businesses towards Agility for over 10 years and is considered a veteran of the Agile movement. As CTO and co-founder, she helps start-ups to deploy a Lean and Agile approach to grow and scale business (or fail fast!). Her skills have helped corporations and start-ups to build better products faster. She is pragmatic and strives in establishing fit for purpose processes, modernising old school operations.
Enterprise Agile Coach, CTO & Director
Current discount ending!
Prices start at
More people? More savings!
3 - 4
5 - 7
*Only one discount applies at any given time.
Kicking it off - What does agile mean to your PMO and organisation?
- Planning and executing Agile transition - The PMO perspective
- Collaborative planning techniques
Bake it into the culture - The Enterprise Agile mindset
- The culture change - leader vs coach vs facilitator
- Governance as facilitation - relinquish day-to-day control to focus on value prioritisation
- Strategies to create a safe to fail environment
Technical excellence and business integration
- How to manage risks with technology advancements and Agile mindset
- Understand how metrics are used in planning, analysis and reporting agile projects
- The process change - from finance tracking to value realisation
Agile alchemy and a view to complete Business Agility
- Transition to a truly mature Agile environment
- Domains of business agility and its implementation
- Clear Agile action plan to take back to your organisation
Helen Snitkovsky Enterprise Agile Coach, CTO & Director MH Solutions
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
1 Convention Centre Place, Melbourne, VIC, 3006, Australia
(03) 9235 8000
* Terms and conditions apply