Level up in your APS 5-6 role through influential data literacy skills!
- Understand the importance of good data literacy
- Define what data is meaningful and when
- Data visualisation for presenting compelling evidence
- Practical tools for writing comprehensive reports
Kristy Delaney is an experienced trainer and has facilitated more than 200 training and workforce development programs, forums and consultations with a variety of audiences.
Kirsty has more than 20 years experience delivering high-quality research and evaluation in human services, across government and non-government sectors.
Kristy holds expertise in demographic profiling, indicator and indicative trajectory development, systematic review and evaluation of programs, economic impact assessments, large-scale quantitative and qualitative surveys, focus groups, structured interviewing, case study development, development of results logic diagrams, data and statistical analysis.
Insight Coaching & Consulting
Understanding the importance of good data literacy
- Define ‘good data’
- Understand how good data translates into effective outcomes
- Apply good data by using key tools and strategies
- Define data integration
Defining what data is meaningful and when
- Collect and analyse robust data
- Employ conceptual frameworks in support of data classification and coding
- Understand statistical concepts and methodologies
- Learn new trends and innovations relating to specialist data analysis
Data visualisation for presenting compelling evidence
- Learn how to manipulate data into graphs, tables, and spreadsheets
- Select the most appropriate medium to visualise data
- Build your capabilities in data editing concepts and methods
Writing a comprehensive report
- Inform team decisions through comprehensive analysis
- Gain confidence in your abilities and decision making
Kristy Delaney Senior Consultant Insight Coaching & Consulting
Current discount ending in
Virtual / Streaming