- Thrive in a tumultuous environment
- Build resilience and manage change
- Master a work-life balance
- Communicate with confidence
Group Supplier Engagement Manager
FoodStuffs North Island
Chief Financial Officer
Villa Maria Winery
Director of People & Operations
McDonald's Restaurants (NZ) Ltd
VP Marketing APAC
Constellation Brands New Zealand Limited
Business Manager, Health, Education and Local Government
Event Starting In!
Prices start at
More people? More savings!
3 - 4
5 - 9
10 - 14
Fast changing consumer dynamics are changing the Retail & FMCG landscape. Your ability to effectively manage complexity is essential to remain relevant in a competitive environment.
This interactive workshop will equip you with the tools and strategies to navigate disruption, improve engagement and lead with confidence through uncertainty.
- Discover the keys of influence
- Effective communication for different personalities
- Mitigate fear with trust
- Address limiting beliefs
- Shine as a leader
- Lead through change
Build high-performing teams
- Authentic leadership
- Empathetic communication
- Building engagement and loyalty
Change the game
- Break the commodity trap
- Look outside-in
- Lead through innovation
To stand out in a competitive environment, you must effectively leverage your influence. Wendy will share her leadership journey and explain how she climbed the career ladder.
- Have a clear vision to follow
- Gain buy-in
- Leverage your brand
In a dynamic environment like retail, a leader must navigate the challenges. Susan will explain how she demonstrates grit through change.
- Learn to excel under pressure
- Unpack motivations from a seasoned leader
- Gain tangible advice
Susan D'Lima Head of Replenishment Progressive Enterprises
To gain the trust and respect of your team, you must be able to showcase your beliefs. Mandy will share the importance of having confidence in your position as a leader.
- Believe in your abilities
- Use your leadership voice
- Envision a progressive direction
Mandy Tomkins Chief Financial Officer Villa Maria Winery
Effective communication is an imperative aspect of any leader's performance portfolio. Our panel of experts will provide practical strategies for sharpening your communication skills.
- Importance of internal communication
- Communicate confidently with stakeholders
- Maximise high-performance potential
Anna Schubert Head of Retail Distribution Sovereign
Elizabeth Coulter Head of TS4B (Tech Solutions for Business) Noel Leeming Group
Liz May Former General Manager, Logistics Countdown
Martine Milicich General Manager Member Banking SBS bank
Jennifer Tweed National Manager - Retail Perpetual Guardian
Shannon will share her success in forming the Women in Leadership network for Foodstuffs North Island. She will outline the positive influence this support system has had throughout the organisation.
- Drive positive change
- Innovate to make an impact
- Implement your network
Shannon Kelly Group Supplier Engagement Manager FoodStuffs North Island
Hear from Annabel as she reflects on her journey and offers strategies for progression. You'll learn to cultivate a growth mindset and embrace your leadership transition.
- Challenge-driven leadership
- Create a culture of growth
- Foster the courage to step up
Annabel Harris Customer Director Unilever New Zealand Ltd
Enter the mind of the consumer and brainstorm strategies to understand the unique challenges of Retail & FMCG. Learn how you can achieve a positive transformation in a tumultuous environment.
- Tap into behaviour economics
- Address subconscious thinking
- Thrive in a growing market
Remain true to your core values to ensure an authentic leadership identity. Mandy will teach you how to remain transparent in the climb towards leadership.
- Promote an open leadership style
- Strive for consistency
- Drive a culture of honesty
Mandy Tomlinson General Manager, Retail Overland Footwear Group
The pathway to leadership presents abundant opportunities to showcase your bravery and carve a successful career. This session will help you ignite your passion and maximise your potential.
- Connect with people and communities
- Lead from the heart
- Power through passion
Pejman Okhovat Chief Executive Officer The Warehouse and Warehouse Stationery Ltd
To thrive in a dynamic industry, you must unlock the benefits of innovation. This session will help you embrace a growth mindset and lead strategically.
- Encompass entrepreneurship
- Inspire your team to success
- Spearhead your strategy
A productive leader focuses on the bigger picture and manages conflicting priorities. This panel will explore strategies to strike a work-life balance that works for you.
- Time management tactics
- Manage your professional and personal priorities
- Set clear goals and expectations
Nina Stojnic VP Marketing APAC Constellation Brands New Zealand Limited
Sally Gordon Business Manager, Health, Education and Local Government Spark
Carey Wilken Marketing Director The Kraft Heinz Company
Heather Johnston GM - Health, Safety & Environment Comvita Limited
Angela Henry Senior Category Manager - Corporate Services Transpower
Jo Kearins General Manager Culture Revolution Contact Energy
Edwina Neilson GM Marketing EziBuy
Alana Pollock Business Development Manager, Retail Z Energy
To thrive in a competitive and crowded market, you must articulate your vision. Katrina will share her career journey and offer strategies for success.
- Stand out in a competitive market
- Articulate your leadership voice
- Importance of availability for your team
Katrina Felton Director of People & Operations McDonald's Restaurants (NZ) Ltd
This final interactive session will reflect on key takeaways and help you set a plan for success.
- Build your support network
- Be accountable for your future
- Embrace the next steps
To thrive, leaders must unlock their potential by grasping their inner strengths, but this can be challenging when balancing increased responsibilities.
This experiential workshop will explore the strengths, values, virtues, wishes and aspirations of a successful leader. The exercises are designed to increase your self-awareness and gain clarity moving forward.
Enable success as a leader
- Progress towards leadership
- Embrace true potential
- Character building virtues
Storytelling in leadership
- The power of communication
- Encounter styles of engagement
- Find your leadership voice
Innovation and strategic visioning
- Tap into natural strengths
- Create your future
- Action plan for success
- Drive transformation with confidence
- Next steps to creating success
- Share your vision
22-26 Albert St, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
+64 9 309 8888
* Terms and conditions apply