Who are we?
Liquid Learning is the market leader in professional development events across the APAC region. Our conferences and training workshops inspire and empower professionals to "be better". We have acquired over 5000 clients including: American express, Telstra, Google, The Australian Army, The Commonwealth Bank, McGrath Estate Agents, Optus, Asahi and Coles to name a few.
With our continued expansion we are looking for a driven individual to support our GM of Marketing based in our Sydney, CBD office.
Your new role
We are looking for someone who has a strong background in managing various teams and can navigate through mixed capabilities. Ideally with a strong understanding of marketing principles including digital media. The successful applicant will work closely with their team and the broader departments to:
- Plan and implement communication and marketing campaigns;
- Plan and implement an ongoing media and PR strategy;
- Assist the GM of Marketing to build the brand and profile of the company;
- Oversee the editing and proofing of all external communications and marketing;
- Oversee digital and social media channels;
- Manage a broad team with varied responsibilities and roles.
What you’ll need to succeed
You will be a savvy operator, problem solver, great communicator and a capable leader with a hunger for learning and development. We're looking out for:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field (Communications, Marketing, Business, Public Relations, Commerce);
- Proven 2-3 years of experience in a similar role (looking after a medium-large team);
- Experience working across various channels such as EDM's/email marketing, digital and social, creative and copy required;
- Strong attention to detail - you will be developing, maintaining and editing content across multiple channels and you must be a confident and skilled author;
- Experience managing a team, identifying performance improvements and succession planning;
- A collaborator in their approach, as you will be working closely with key parts of our business;
- Experience with using Salesforce or Marketing Cloud is highly desirable.
What you’ll get in return
You will be part of a high performing, "work hard, play hard" culture. We believe in learning each and every day and we build our team with motivated individuals who want more than just a job. We provide an environment where our employees can grow into seasoned professionals. Some of our great perks include:
- Generous incentives and various employee rewards;
- A spacious open plan and not your typical corporate environment;
- CBD location with immediate access to great retail outlets, restaurants, bars and amenities;
- Less than a 2-minute walk to Wynyard Station;
- Regular staff events: company drinks, birthday celebrations, team lunches, inhouse sporting teams and YOGA sessions;
- Commitment to your personal training and development, clear succession planning and support from your direct manager.