Sales Star / Technical Sales Representative
A fantastic, full-time sales role, is available in Auckland selling experiences. With a competitive remuneration package, and rapid progression!
- Full training is provided - Acquire comprehensive B2B sales skills
- Have a platform for uncapped earnings, where all your hard work is rewarded
- Work alongside a supportive team who will truly value your contribution
Success in this role is :
- Having a tenacious and resilient attitude
- Owning a super friendly and confident phone manner
- Being clear and concise in your communication
- Ability to hit the ground running and learn fast
- Confidence and excellent attention to detail
- Active listening and an eagerness to learn
- Drive to exceed daily KPI’s and targets
- Adding real value to a formidable team
- A love for communicating with people and wanting to make a difference
- Desire to improve business astuteness and commercial acumen
- Ambition to be better each day and embrace our “be better” mindset
- Working with a high performing dynamic team in Auckland City.
Your responsibilities would be :
- Leveraging existing relationships and developing new prospects through effective lead generation
- Leverage our CRM to manage the pipeline whilst securing opportunities
- Research target market with best practice approaches, for each assigned event
- Calling and professionally approaching the leading brands and employers across New Zealand to attend our inspirational events
- Conducting high level conversations to senior executives over the phone
- Being autonomous in your role, whilst benefiting from a highly skilled and supportive leadership team
- Reaching targets and achieving daily KPI’s to achieve optimum success.
What we can do for you:
- World class training with structured modules on how to succeed in B2B sales
- Support like no other from peers, Leadership and the Whānau (LL family)!
- Opportunity to attend our events every month and live the experience
- Clear career progression, a pathway for career development
- We offer a highly successful, stable work environment where each and every staff member is valued and rewarded for hard work and success
- A positive company culture full of empowerment and support with a friendly, down-to-earth approach
- A highly experienced and hands-on leadership team with sound knowledge of a highly specialist industry
- Unlimited potential with the ability to grow and further develop within the business
- A premium brand supported by international business partners
- Potential to further your career within the business
- Full and continuous support and training provided by the leadership team.
- A competitive salary, uncapped commissions and other staff benefits
What you can do for us:
Apply now if you are the star we are looking for!
About Liquid Learning:
We have a reputation for innovation, empowering people and making a difference.
We are market leaders in providing conferences and training workshops across Australia and New Zealand to all industries across all sectors.
Our events inspire and empower professionals to "be better" by connecting them with industry leaders, and renowned experts to learn, network and be inspired.
Currently, we work with more than 5000 big name clients across the APAC region including Downer, Progressive, Fletcher Building, Fonterra, & New Zealand Government.