A fantastic, full-time sales role, is available in Auckland selling experiences. With a competitive remuneration package, and rapid progression!
Sales Star / Business Development Executive / Sales Executive
To succeed in this role :
- You must have a tenacious and resilient attitude
- Own a professional yet friendly and confident phone manner
- Be clear and concise in your communication
- Be able to hit the ground running and learn fast
- Must be confident and have excellent attention to detail
- Practice active listening and an eagerness to learn
- Be driven to exceed daily KPI’s and targets
- Add real value to a formidable team
- Must have a love for communicating with people and wanting to make a difference
- Desire to improve business astuteness and commercial acumen
- Ambition to be better each day and embrace our “be better” mindset
- Work with a high performing dynamic team in Auckland City.
You will be responsible for :
- Leveraging existing relationships and developing new prospects through effective lead generation
- Leverage our CRM to manage the pipeline whilst securing opportunities
- Research target market with best practice approaches, for each assigned event
- Calling and professionally approaching the leading brands and employers across New Zealand to attend our inspirational events
- Conducting high level conversations to senior executives over the phone
- Being autonomous in your role, whilst benefiting from a highly skilled and supportive leadership team
- Reaching targets and achieving daily KPI’s to achieve optimum success.
What we will do for you:
- World class training with structured modules on how to succeed in B2B sales
- Support like no other from peers, Leadership and the Whānau (LL family)!
- Opportunity to attend our events every month and live the experience
- Clear career progression, a pathway for career development
- We offer a highly successful, stable work environment where each and every staff member is valued and rewarded for hard work and success
- A positive company culture full of empowerment and support with a friendly, down-to-earth approach
- A highly experienced and hands-on leadership team with sound knowledge of a highly specialist industry
- Unlimited potential with the ability to grow and further develop within the business
- A premium brand supported by international business partners
- Potential to further your career within the business
- Full and continuous support and training provided by the leadership team.
- A competitive salary, uncapped commissions and other staff benefits
What you can do for us :
Apply now by submitting your cover letter and CV.
About Liquid Learning:
Liquid Learning was founded in 2004 with a Vision to Change the world by inspiring the leaders of today and creating the leaders of tomorrow. We have a reputation for innovation, empowering people and making a difference.
Our Mission is to empower every professional to "be better" through life changing professional development. Over 3000 Client organisations have joined us on this mission and include well known brands such as SPARK, Fonterra, Google, Department of Defence, Qantas & BNZ.
We are market leaders in providing conferences and training workshops across Australia and New Zealand to all industries across all sectors.