We are looking for a positive, can-do and dedicated person to take ownership of our Sydney office. Be apart of an amazing business today. Apply now!
Who are we?
Liquid Learning was founded in 2004 with the Vision to Change the world by inspiring the leaders of today and creating the leaders of tomorrow.
Our Mission is to empower every professional to "be better" through life changing professional development. Over 3000 Client organisations have joined us on this mission and include well known brands such as CBA, Woolworths, Google, Department of Defence, Qantas & Telstra.
We are seeking a bright bubbly candidate with experience in office administration or management to join our team.
This is a great opportunity, for anyone looking to get back into the workforce.
About the role
In this part-time position, you will be providing support to ensure the maintenance of our Sydney CBD office.
This is a fantastic role for someone looking to build on their corporate EA, PA, secretarial, reception or admin experience who also has an interest in events.
Duties and responsibilities
This is a fast-paced role, where you will need to own it, to be successful. Your day will include:
- Answering phones and responding to inbound inquiries
- Administrative tasks and database management including processing registrations and invoices
- Maintaining office supplies and the office environment e.g. meeting rooms, communal areas all IT equipment and kitchen provisions
- Collecting mail, occasional banking and other ad hoc errands
Skills and experience
The following will definitely set you apart for this position.
- Great attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- A motivated person who takes pride in their job
- An autonomous work style and the confidence to take the initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A "can do" attitude and willingness to take on a range of tasks
- Microsoft office/google suite and technological literacy required
Our staff often say "the best thing about working here is the people". Join our fantastic working culture today and be apart of the Liquid Learning family!
How to apply
Please submit your most up-to-date CV to us by applying now.
For a confidential discussion call Jacinta Passi on (02) 8239 9703.