We are looking for a current or aspiring project manager to join our amazing team of other PM's and PC's. If you love to write and talk look here now!
Would you like to work hand in hand with CEOs, industry leaders and champions of change to produce and lead inspirational events? If so, keep reading!
We at Liquid Learning pride ourselves on being global leaders in professional development. With an expanding international footprint, we help the world’s leading brands empower their people and create a difference. Our conferences, provide aspiring leaders with the platform to share inspirational experiences and to develop their professional and personal skills.
We are currently seeking passionate and driven Project Coordinators or Managers to join our high performing team. Their task - to create inspirational and powerful conferences. In this role, you will be responsible for creating a vision for your event and collaborating with key stakeholders to produce a learning platform that allows professionals to bebetter.
Your responsibilities are
- Develop commercially viable conferences;
- Research and explore industry challenges and align with product solutions;
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, changes and client needs;
- Resource industry-leaders to speak/present to create exceptional line-ups;
- Engage in quality phone conversations for speaker acquisition;
- Collaborate and build rapport with internal and external stakeholders;
- Create insightful and succinct program copy;
- Management of event logistics on the day of the event.
The successful candidate will
- Possess strong communication skills;
- Be motivated and passionate, taking pride in projects that they undertake;
- Need confidence in building relationships through phone communication;
- Display advanced verbal and written communication skills;
- Need strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with the team, and the broader business;
- Have a commercial acumen with knowledge of working in the corporate space;
- Illustrate exceptional attention to detail;
- Show exceptional time management and organisational skills;
- Have events experience (desirable);
- Need basic to intermediate sales skills or the enthusiasm to sell something great.
We offer our team
- Generous incentives, including position bonuses and various employee rewards;
- Access to attend Liquid Learning conferences to enhance personal and professional development;
- CBD location with immediate access to great retail outlets, restaurants, bars, and amenities (We are the less than 2-minutes away from Britomart Station);
- Regular internal events such as company drinks, birthday celebrations, team lunches, in-house sporting teams and YOGA sessions;
- Commitment to your personal training and development, clear succession planning and support from your leader.
So what are you waiting for? Start your Liquid Learning journey today by submitting your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com